Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

Ok just catching up on the thread. I'll show up on Thursday and leave on Sunday or Monday. Sharing a room with DR1300 and Pappy. Looking forward to riding with the crew and hoping my butt won't go numb! Hopefully now that I have a Busa (again) the little old ladies will leave me alone when Ted and Tim stop to take pictures! I'm leaving on Monday out of Austin and doing the business trip thing. Could be funny business. :thumbsup:

Ok just catching up on the thread. I'll show up on Thursday and leave on Sunday or Monday. Sharing a room with DR1300 and Pappy. Looking forward to riding with the crew and hoping my butt won't go numb! Hopefully now that I have a Busa (again) the little old ladies will leave me alone when Ted and Tim stop to take pictures! I'm leaving on Monday out of Austin and doing the business trip thing. Could be funny business. :thumbsup:

See ya Thursday Steve. :) have a safe trip out.

Anyone ???

Rain gear if you have it.....usually when you bring it it doesn't rain! :please:

There will be coffee in the a.m. at the Grumpy cabin (207/209) if anyone drinks it. We just ask that you pitch in for creamer if we run out. :thumbsup:

Stop by and see us when you get in. :beerchug:

Rain gear if you have it.....usually when you bring it it doesn't rain! :please:

There will be coffee in the a.m. at the Grumpy cabin (207/209) if anyone drinks it. We just ask that you pitch in for creamer if we run out. :thumbsup:

Stop by and see us when you get in. :beerchug:

Great! Thanks :bigsmile:

Coffee..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i hear someone say coffee......how earily in the am...

will have quart of cream and cup in hand at 530 am....... waiting for the door to open:laugh:

Coffee..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i hear someone say coffee......how earily in the am...

will have quart of cream and cup in hand at 530 am....... waiting for the door to open:laugh:

Im might be just going to bed!

Well about the same forcast as last fall...

Sep 18
11.gif
T-Showers 76°/64° 60 % Sat
Sep 19
11.gif
T-Showers 77°/64° 60 % Sun
Sep 20
38.gif
Scattered T-Storms 75°/62° 40 % Mon
Sep 21
38.gif
Scattered T-Storms 75°/62° 40 % Tue
Sep 22
38.gif
Scattered T-Storms 77°/59° 40 % Wed
Sep 23
38.gif
Scattered T-Storms 78°/58° 40 % Thu
Sep 24
11.gif
Showers 78°/56° 40 % Fri
Sep 25
11.gif
Showers 76°/56° 40 % Sat
Sep 26
34.gif
Mostly Sunny 74°/52° 10 %

11.gif

38.gif

38.gif

38.gif

11.gif

11.gif

If it rains the same as it did last year, I'm good.

oh and BTW - we leave in 2 days (the rest of today doesn't count since it's almost bedtime).

If it rains the same as it did last year, I'm good.

oh and BTW - we leave in 2 days (the rest of today doesn't count since it's almost bedtime).

...and I only have to work 4 hours tomorrow :cheerleader:

Im cancelling my room #117. Weather forecast is for rain all week. Good luck you all !

Im cancelling my room #117. Weather forecast is for rain all week. Good luck you all !

Wimp...there is always a chance of rain there. Doesn't mean it will. The best riding is in the fall. Less traffic and it isn't too hot to wear your gear.

I will be there Thursday evening, Ride FRI/SAT/SUN. Just took Dino's room who had to cancel 108.

Wimp...there is always a chance of rain there. Doesn't mean it will. The best riding is in the fall. Less traffic and it isn't too hot to wear your gear.
yeppers.... same forcast as last year... was just fine with a few downpours here and there... Turned out to be a great week..

Back