Thanks to the ORG for sharing Kevins' other Family at the 2009 Spring Busa Bash

thanks for taking the time to share some memories of vman with us...you are welcome to join us any time :beerchug:

I am glad you were all able to make it to the Bash. It was an honor and a privilege to meet you all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I think the pleasure was more ours....

I am still trying to figure out "Sport Bike Kevin" coming from your clan however.... who woulda guessed.... dang...

sure glad we may have "Converted" one of the younger "Varner" Clan to the other side of the parking lot :rofl:

Hope to see you all again in the Fall

Randy

I hate to break your heart Randy, but she only half converted. We all were ragging Her about it and she point blank told us all She was going to have one of each.:rofl::rofl:

I hate to break your heart Randy, but she only half converted. We all were ragging Her about it and she point blank told us all She was going to have one of each.:rofl::rofl:
you know that makes her a real bike rider.... no loyalty to any bike in particular... they are all good :)

I wish I could have been there to pay tribute to Kevin, but work did not allow for it this year. Kevin was a dear friend and he will always be near and dear to many of us.

I wish I could have been there to pay tribute to Kevin, but work did not allow for it this year. Kevin was a dear friend and he will always be near and dear to many of us.
you were missed.... I think your spirit made it through though :)

Very nice to have meet yall, hope we see you at the next one.:thumbsup:

Back