Thanks to the ORG for sharing Kevins' other Family at the 2009 Spring Busa Bash

Trashy

Registered
We want to THANK ALL OF YOU from the bottom of our hearts for having the Varner Clan at the 2009 Spring Busa Bash. We came and fellowshiped with Kevins' other Family. We all were Truly Blessed. We found a part of a Family we didn't even know we had. I am really at a loss for words. You Guys' are Truly an Outstanding Bunch of People. You all will never know what this meant to all of us. And we all were worried that we rode Harleys' instead of Busas' might have been a problem for you guys. You all showed us it didn't matter. What a GREAT GROUP of People !!!!

Thanks Bunchies,
Keith & Kelly Varner & the rest of The Varner Clan:bowdown:

Glad you guys got to go... :beerchug:

Great representin'...and Kevin would have been SO happy. :bowdown:

We want to THANK ALL OF YOU from the bottom of our hearts for having the Varner Clan at the 2009 Spring Busa Bash. We came and fellowshiped with Kevins' other Family. We all were Truly Blessed. We found a part of a Family we didn't even know we had. I am really at a loss for words. You Guys' are Truly an Outstanding Bunch of People. You all will never know what this meant to all of us. And we all were worried that we rode Harleys' instead of Busas' might have been a problem for you guys. You all showed us it didn't matter. What a GREAT GROUP of People !!!!

Thanks Bunchies,
Keith & Kelly Varner & the rest of The Varner Clan:bowdown:

Glad you got to come and visit with us. You are all welcome at any of our events.:thumbsup:

It was great meeting you all and hope to see you again in the future...I may even bring my Harley next time!

It was great meeting you all. I just wish it was under different circumstances.

You are more than welcome to join any gathering I'm at.

Ride Safe my Friends!

I think the pleasure was more ours....

I am still trying to figure out "Sport Bike Kevin" coming from your clan however.... who woulda guessed.... dang...

sure glad we may have "Converted" one of the younger "Varner" Clan to the other side of the parking lot :rofl:

Hope to see you all again in the Fall

Randy

I am glad you all could come and share the time at the bash with us.

Next time you Roll through the dragon hopefully you will enjoy it more. :thumbsup:

It was great being able to swap Kevin stories with you. Glad you were able to attend. The Cherry Kool-Aid was really good, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for coming out and sharing laughs with us! Y'all are always welcome! :thumbsup:

It was great to meet you guys, and we very much enjoyed the ride we shared, although I do wish it was under different circumstances. This is what family is all about.

It was all our pleasure to have y'all there. Hope to see you again soon!

The Varner Clan:thumbsup:

100_5060.jpg

Glad to have had the opportunity to meet you! I know you are proud of Kevin and the impact he has had on folks.

We're all so happy that you were able to attend!! Thank you for sharing in our little world; Kevin would be proud :thumbsup:

Back