Lost and found at the BASH

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Ok, I'm starting this thread for anyone that may have found items not belonging to you and want to turn them back to their rightful owner.

I found these 2 items on Dougs front porch at Phillips. I pm'd him and he said it was not his stuff. If you own this and want it back, post up. Otherwise it will be my soulviner (sp?) from the bash...

hat.jpg

I found this and I don't know who it could belong to. Any idea, Aquaman??

mn1_001435.jpg

Dan lost the keys to his bike, he left them in a chair. So if anybody finds it hit Dan up.

I left my pride on Hell Bender trying to keep up with Steve. Does that count?

I left my pride on Hell Bender trying to keep up with Steve. Does that count?

I wish I could say the same...but Steve, racerv and Tufbusa took all that I had too..:whistle::laugh::laugh:

Ok, I'm starting this thread for anyone that may have found items not belonging to you and want to turn them back to their rightful owner.

I found these 2 items on Dougs front porch at Phillips. I pm'd him and he said it was not his stuff. If you own this and want it back, post up. Otherwise it will be my soulviner (sp?) from the bash...

The glasses look like twotonevert's:beerchug:

I lost my right front turn signal, a bunch of costume paint, a little pride and a kidney stone...also my vikoden seemed to disappear
:poke:

Back