March Super Street Bike Magazine

Congrats, :beerchug:I should have that mag coming this way. I asked a friend to send it, since its not stocked onthe shelf here in kuwait.

:thumbsup: Think they could have sent you that issue.

Yea really...had I not picked up the mag by chance I would've probably never known...unless someone else would've noticed...maybe not the free mag but a simple email would have been sweet...none-the-less I did get it...crazy coincidence

Alright I know its a lil ghetto, but just so I can't be accused of breaking the :rulez:

Here ya go

The Mag

2127k49.jpg

The Pages

13z39u8.jpg

The lil tid bit

35inozk.jpg

:laugh:

SWEET !! Funny how things play out, right ?

I was reading the "your space" paragragh, about the carbon fiber accents...are your fairings carbon fiber, or wraped in carbon fiber, and painted over ? Either way it's sick !!

SWEET !! Funny how things play out, right ?

I was reading the "your space" paragragh, about the carbon fiber accents...are your fairings carbon fiber, or wraped in carbon fiber, and painted over ? Either way it's sick !!

Funny is right...actually the plastics and tank were all wrapped...is was a cheaper alternative beings that I had access to some material...I plan on someday maybe replacing with full Carbon...I know wrapping them kinda defeats the purpose of the light weight advantages that come with carbon, but I was goin stictly for the looks more so then functionality...if you seen me you would know why :laugh: I have recently replaced the ring on the clutch cover mod with carbon fiber as well...I think its a nice lil subtle feature...

Thanks for the kind words

Ronnie The Bull,

Bike looks pretty sweet man!! I actually read it before I noticed you posted on here. I have one question for you: Where did you get the "Black" fairing bolt kit??

Thanks!

Back