Tulsa area 70 and sunny

MST1TED

Registered
Anyone getting out for a ride today forcast 70 and sunny with a little wind.
This is our reward for a week of shidy weather:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would love to Brien, but the roads are covered with sand over here. Are yours clear?

Some sand here and there, I gotta get out on the bike for a minute
to take it to cycle supply, gotta bone to pick.

Uh oh, hope your not going to ball up on somebody! :laugh:

Be careful if you get out, sand and salt suck. I may try to get some tomorrow. :beerchug:

Brien I tried to tell you when you got the bike, It wont go any faster, No matter what you get from Cycle Supply, Its the wrong Color.

Pretty sure Twotonevert will be chiming in here.

Brien I tried to tell you when you got the bike, It wont go any faster, No matter what you get from Cycle Supply, Its the wrong Color.

Wait a minute, his is the same color as mine! :poke:

No balling up, just called them at TCS good bunch of guys.
I guess this ride post is going to turn into a troubleshooter.
They did not put a washer back on my oil bolt and oil leaked everywhere.
I see now they were just tryin tohelp me out. They noticed the small
leak and tried to fix with thread compound. Guess it didn't work
what to do?:banghead:

Your just a bit confused my friend........BLUE holds that title.

Supposed to get to 58 here in the Ozarks today. But there's still a layer of ice and snow on everything that hopefully melts off with the warmer temps.
Then there will be the layer of salt that turns the roads completely white until we have a decent rain to wash them.
Probably get the dirt bike out in a bit and tinker with it for a while. Get it ready for next weekend. Roads still salty, no problem, I'm going to go play in the woods.:thumbsup:

It was two degrees and clear this morning, so I spent an hour or so walking around the neighborhood taking photographs. This is what I'm looking at out the window:

Snowstorm 1 Low Resolution.jpg

I was hoping to get my bike back together last night so I could take it out for a little spin today. She is almost done now.:cheerleader: I still have to get the fairings back on her and finish with the HID then she will be done finally.

I was hoping to get my bike back together last night so I could take it out for a little spin today. She is almost done now.:cheerleader: I still have to get the fairings back on her and finish with the HID then she will be done finally.

I had the hids done but put all the plastic back on this morning, Having a small oil leak problem rode for a minute but there was sand all over the place.

AHHHHHHHH I wanted to ride so bad today:banghead::banghead::banghead: But I tore my rearsets off to have them chromed and I am impatiently waiting for theyre return. Hopefully wendsday:please: I also got some spikes to cover the holes in the frame and thanks to freponyride I got my stock cans cut down. He did an awsome job BTW!! So 70 degrees and the bike is in pieces. It's just not right!

:poke:
AHHHHHHHH I wanted to ride so bad today:banghead::banghead::banghead: But I tore my rearsets off to have them chromed and I am impatiently waiting for theyre return. Hopefully wendsday:please: I also got some spikes to cover the holes in the frame and thanks to freponyride I got my stock cans cut down. He did an awsome job BTW!! So 70 degrees and the bike is in pieces. It's just not right!

SPIKES!...you have been exposed to DEMMYM.:laugh:

Rode on and off all afternoon . Roads were wet in places and snow/ice on the north side of buildings but 68 degrees. After not riding for two weeks the bike feels like a bottle rocket...wooohooo !!! They dont use salt here so thats cool.

Back