Led turnsignals

billyerds01

Registered
I just got my Led turnsignals in the mail. I have an 02 bike. The box says 99-01. When I look on the Clear Alternatives website it says 99-07 chrome led's are all the same. Each led has (2) Plug in's with 2 positives and 2 negative wires. I believe I got the wrong chrome Led's sent to me. Just wanted to verify with you guys, since nothing ever comes with instructions.

There all the same 99 thru 07.. I bet you just need to wire them into the oem harness.. :thumbsup:

Check out these pics. If they were all the same 99-07, why does the box say 99-01? Am I missing something? But they do look good though.

What do you think? Signals do look good but the connections aren't right. There should only be one, correct????

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

Busa 1166 You just sent your gauges out to Blue Gauges. Let me know how they turn out. I considered it but Im waiting for a larger selection of faceplates. Im really not into the huge logo on the faceplate, just my opinion. I've looked all over for alternate custom faceplates that dont even have to be illuminated. NO LUCK. Reverse looks good though. That's the way to go.

What do you think about the signals? They arent the right ones, right. I thought they were all the same too from 99-07. Guess not, check the box in the last pic. 99-01. Double socket insert. Maybe I'll just cut one off and use one:rofl:

I thought they SHOULD all be the same too. Obviously, thats not what the box states. I'll have to get in touch with Tim (Pashnit) tomorrow. I tried to reach him all day today.

PM BigRod1300 and see how he wired his..

Last edited:
I pm'd bigrod1300. Tim says I'm ok, its the only one they offer. I dont understand if thats the only one they offer why the box reads "99-01". I asked if there was any wiring involved because I wasnt interested in customizing wiring. He said there wasnt. I hope this works out. It looks like a problem. If there were directions I wouldnt have to go through this.

the additional wires are to tie into the parking lights, so you'll have running lights and turn sigs

Ok. I only have one bulb socket to plug into and there are 2 inserts. If I was suppose to tie into wiring somewhere, why are there 2 inserts to plug into sockets. I wish directions were inside the box with the product!

Set the turn signals on and plug one of the plugs in at a time. Look and find out which is the brightest and use that one. You will only need the other if you decide to do the Euro signal mod.

Set the turn signals on and plug one of the plugs in at a time. Look and find out which is the brightest and use that one. You will only need the other if you decide to do the Euro signal mod.

Now that makes sense.. :thumbsup:

Back