Take your pick:

Fail 1
Fail1.jpg

Fail 2
Fail2.jpg

Fail 3
Fail3.jpg

:laugh:

Hoping to redeem my failure from trying to load downloaded pictures from my phone, which FAILED! As you all have let me know! :poke::rofl::laugh:

This is Karen's reconditioned 94 Yamaha 600 Seca II. I have been working on it for the last 3 weeks trying to insure that it is safe for her to operate. I pretty much went through everything less taking apart the engine. She didnt pay much for it, but it took a lot of time and some money to get it to the point it is now! We are just waiting on the float bowl gaskets and ignition trigger sensor. I had it running last week wedsnesday, and had fuel coming from 2 of the float bowl gaskets. Then it just cut off, problem trigger pick up sensor. Came apart from the bike and shorted to ground. Something I didnt look at.

There were many problems with the bike: Carbs had trash in them. Owner broke a part in one carb. Replaced fuel lines and filter. The filter was the reason why the carbs had trash in them. Stock filter had rust from the bad tank that was on the bike before the owner replaced with another one. Fork oil changed. Rims Painted black. Fixed the body work and painted with some paint I had for my Toyota p/u. From baby boy blue to White! White as used to help her be seen while riding! New Chain and Sprockets, new battery, new led t/s's, repaired rear brake caliper (owner broke both bleeders off in the caliper), repacked the muffler, cleaned up the exhaust system and painted, fixed the noise from the oil pump gear (common problem on this bike making noise!), and many more little things!

Thanks guys! I still got to finish stripping it! Help break up the too much white. Then wait on the other parts to arrive.... Shake it down.... and then its hers to put miles on!:thumbsup:

Its much nicer then my first bike! Mine was a beat up honda 1972 cb350...... rode that thing to the ground for 5 years! Then my first sport bike a 1996 Yamaha FZR600.... put 15k on that bike in a year!

Back