Used and abused bike cheap!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I found an add in Craigs list for a used Busa and as I started looking into it somethings just seemed very familiar, Im not sure this bike is worth what they are asking! What do you guys think.....

Custom Exhaust
Custom Paint
Aftermarket HID kits
Fuel Enhancement system
2nd fan
stability control
digital gauges

omar-move 036.jpg

omar-move 032.jpg

omar-move 060.jpg

omar-move 036.jpg

omar-move 032.jpg

omar-move 060.jpg

WAIT! I'll double that offer! It will be perfect for my first Busa.

Hey...just those wheels are worth .25! How cool!

Congrats, James! I know you're going to love her! :laugh:

Hmmmmmm I would take it, probably (MIGHT) be able to find something on there worth $0.25 :rofl: Second thoughts I would take it for sure that cone alone is worth the 25, I been looking for one for a while, after I get that off there I will turn around and give someone .25 to take the bike off my hands, sure I could find someone. :rofl::poke::rofl:

I got my Bid in at .75 and I'm the current HIGHEST BIDDER :laugh:

Loomis

Last edited:
C'mon folks, it comes with the snorkel, training wheels, and frame sliders.

But wait...there's MORE!

If you act quickly, we'll SUPER SIZE the frame sliders...allowing them to double as curb feelers!

But wait...there's MORE!

If you act quickly, we'll SUPER SIZE the frame sliders...allowing them to double as curb feelers!

Oh, wow! The slider/feelers did it for me! .99 is the best I can do right now. Can we set up payments? :laugh:

had to do it didnt you...

fine.. No VIN needed here.. i "trust" the seller.. but now my bid is $1.00 even (still have to pay TT&L and need some cash left for that)

Damn.

BRB

Gotta go to the Bank and see if I can get a loan, When I get back my bid will be, $1.15 Ohhhhh yeah, Morgaged the house.

But wait...there's MORE!

Oh geez didnt see that, it has to be worth $1.01 now. I will raise my bid.

Back