Speedo Correctness

10 % for mine, but I am running 45/18 sprockets
I have a speedohealer that my speedo now reads 100% dead on with my GPS unit,,
Mike

I meant that you are actually doing a few under compared to the speedo like 4-7mph. So its actually progressive.

Last edited:
I meant that you are actually doing a few under compared to the speedo like 4-7mph. So its actually progressive.

Progressive. correct.

Faster you go the more the speed is off. Before my speedohealer I always knew my speedometer had to read 62 to be going 55.

A lot of it depends on what size sprockets you are running front and rear. If you are worried about how far off you are, I would get a speedo healer.

Gotta read the forum labels...stay out of the GenII. But I think the 7% to 10% is just about uniform, that is what was for my '06 Gen I. Yellow Box, Speed-O-Healer will do the trick.

Last edited:
With the factory speedo being off by as much as it is and then with my +3 in the back. I definitely need a Speedohealer now.

Mine is 10% & incredibly annoying- about 10-15 mph. I remember leading a tour group up the freeway one time and I had to radio back to my sweep to ask how fast we were going. He said we were doing over 80 with the entire group in tow. :laugh:

Speedohealer fixed all that and happily every after. :bowdown:

Buy Now: SpeedoHealer V4.0 Speedometer Correction | Pashnit Moto

Img_1086_speedohealer_350.jpg

Img_1086_speedohealer_350.jpg

My '09 is off about 5-7, But after I switched to 190/55's in the rear it is down to about 3-4. Do not ask me how I know.:whistle:
Bubba

All 3 of my bikes were off.... 02 gsxr 1k fixed with a yellow box.... the 08 busa fixed with a speedohealer... and the 09 Gsxr 1k fixed with a speedoDRD! Recommend getting them to read right... especially if you change sprockets!

Back