Motorcycle wrap

xejm61

Registered
I decided to wrap my busa and I must say that it came out pretty good especially with no experience in vinyl wrap. The instructional videos were a lot of help.

100_0522.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0528.jpg

Last edited:
EXCELLENT! :thumbsup: Details please, if you do not mind (cost, time/skill involved, color/design options, source, etc.)

:thumbsup:very cool! how long did it take. im assuming you had to take all plastics off? can they be removed w/o damaging the original paint. i wander how they will hold up to the sun in regards fading and shrinking?

great looking bike i really dig the scheme:bowdown:

EXCELLENT! :thumbsup: Details please, if you do not mind (cost, time/skill involved, color/design options, source, etc.)

:thumbsup:very cool! how long did it take. im assuming you had to take all plastics off? can they be removed w/o damaging the original paint. i wander how they will hold up to the sun in regards fading and shrinking?

great looking bike i really dig the scheme:bowdown:

+1 to the above. I've seen a few discussions here about wrapping a bike but this is the first time I've seen one done and it's a Busa. Looks great.

Fooled the hell outta me. I thought it was paint when I only looked at the pics. Details coming soon hopefully? :thumbsup:

Some of those patterns are really nice looking. The only part I would not be too keen on is removing all the panels, then having to reassemble them. I have taken them all off my Gen II before, except for the front cowl. I think it would be a bear to get off and on properly. Hell, it is a pain in the ass just to change out those marker lights.

Waiting for more details on the kit from xejm61.

Back