In the news

We have a small percentage of the gay community that want to run their sexuality in our collective faces. These are the ones that stigmatize who they are. I had a gay roommate back in the early 90s and he insisted that I come to watch a gay parade one day. I gracefully declined and he didn't like that from what I can remember. I had to tell him that I didn't see the kind of behavior that gay people put on display when having a parade through a certain part of town.

To this day when I see two guys kissing each other it creeps me out. Why? It seems so un natural to me. If they want to do that, well, have at it... I will simply look the other way and redirect my thoughts to something else.
Here in Canada LBGTQ people have all the same rights as any other individual including married couples.

What is becoming more and more of an issue is this group's almost militant behavior demanding total inclusivity almost to the point where they are now running roughshod over the rights of others who don't share or are ambiguous to their views. This group is now dictating to the masses as to what we will do and how we will view them.

This is the pendulum swing I was speaking on, at one point this group of people were completely shunned and never spoken about and now they are the center of attention and all things revolve around their ideology including impressionable children.

Why is there such thing as a pride parade or a flag for this group....now that they are accepted and integrated into society as a whole, these things should be abolished....if an individual wants to fly a pride flag at their private residence that is their business...when it's flown over our parliament buildings it becomes everyone's business.

The effort to place this group on a pedestal is leading to division, if LBGTQ just quietly integrated into society, nobody would say a thing, even the people who strongly object to this lifestyle would fall silent as they wouldn't have it constantly stuck in their face.

Lastly I say, if this were a religious group conducting themselves in this manner, how long do you think it would be permitted?

All of this nonsense is a product of communism and marxism. It's purpose is to divide us along every line and distract us from what matters that needs fixing right now. It is all being done intentionally to destroy this country from the inside. The 2 party system of politics is really the uniparty getting paid off to do the dirty work for those that want to rule the world.

Sonic The Hedgehog Please GIF by Mashed
Say No This Is Your Brain GIF by Adventure Capitalist
Error Warning GIF by Adventure Communist

I don't need help at all... what needs to really happen is for a lot of people to wake up and realize what the leftist marxist political hacks with support from the Soros types are doing to this country. If anybody would have figured it out by now I would think it would be you. Why? Look how many honest police officers across the nation have quit, retired, or moved onto other occupations because they believe they don't have the support necessary to do their job the way it should be done. The culture of this country is turning the wrong way and all the big tools of influence are being leveraged against the documents this country was founded on.

I don't need help at all... what needs to really happen is for a lot of people to wake up and realize what the leftist marxist political hacks with support from the Soros types are doing to this country. If anybody would have figured it out by now I would think it would be you. Why? Look how many honest police officers across the nation have quit, retired, or moved onto other occupations because they believe they don't have the support necessary to do their job the way it should be done. The culture of this country is turning the wrong way and all the big tools of influence are being leveraged against the documents this country was founded on.
It could easily swing the other direction and have a far-right government and if you think that is better, take a look at countries where this is a reality and see how much fun they are having....

Police officers move on from their jobs because they have a stressful job....how many times do they encounter happy, go-lucky people who are happy to see them?

That life-style gets to people and police officers are people.....I wouldn't want their job especially in the day and age where every move it questioned and recorded.....it's like doing your job being micro-managed each and every day, each and every hour of that day...

Back