In the news

Seems kinda weird that a ship with a sufficiently long cable wasn't attached to supply power and air to these kind of vehicles. Yes... that would require some serious engineering to be involved. Ocean currents might make it impossible to do... It just seems too risky to not test a machine in an unmanned mode at these depths before actually risking it all.

Supposedly the sub had made 13 prior dives...and I imagine that really stressed the materials, especially the carbon fiber and titanium...which were not supposed to be able to handle that kind of stress.
A cable and air line connected is also not possible, or rather practical.
As the weight of over 12k feet of line would be Alot in itself, let alone the size of the ship to support such, or handle the currents and any obstacles.
Regardless, they knew the risk, signed and thought, nah, that only happens to other people...and they were wrong.

Supposedly the sub had made 13 prior dives...and I imagine that really stressed the materials, especially the carbon fiber and titanium...which were not supposed to be able to handle that kind of stress.
A cable and air line connected is also not possible, or rather practical.
As the weight of over 12k feet of line would be Alot in itself, let alone the size of the ship to support such, or handle the currents and any obstacles.
Regardless, they knew the risk, signed and thought, nah, that only happens to other people...and they were wrong.
Now we hear from all the people who previously complained or knew there was an issue with the submersible....

None of them went to the right people obviously....

Hopefully this gets the desired response and shuts down the illegals from entering...

I also read some joke is suing a bunch of people including the state of Texas over this stating it will harm his kayak and canoe business.....I know that suit will fail....

Texas prepares to deploy Rio Grande buoys in governor's latest effort to curb border crossings​

I agree but sadly many don't it seems....

The country of Georgia probably doesn't have such rights I reckon....

I've seen many such violent protests regarding this lately...

Yes world over brutality is at a fever pitch. I don’t blame gay people for wanting to celebrate being able to express who they are; maybe a bit of discretion would help lower the animosity and we can all be ourselves.

We are going to see more and more of this sort of thing in the future I think....

A mob storms Tbilisi Pride Fest site forcing the event's cancellation​

Maybe the people there are sick of having the views of an extreme minority forced into their lives and faces on a daily basis?
When the BLM and Antifa did the same it was said to be ‘mostly peaceful’. Far as I’m concerned that’s what I see in your link. :)

Maybe the people there are sick of having the views of an extreme minority forced into their lives and faces on a daily basis?
Maybe your life is al lot different from mine but I never get any LGBTQ agenda or any other agenda forced into my life. Here in Springfield the black community has what is called Park Day where everybody congregates for barbeque, tennis, bball...whatever. Everyone is welcome and it's really cool. The gay comunity recently held a parade. Again, fun, everybody welcome, nobody rubbing anything in anyone's face. Just leave the hatred at home and you're good.

Maybe your life is al lot different from mine but I never get any LGBTQ agenda or any other agenda forced into my life. Here in Springfield the black community has what is called Park Day where everybody congregates for barbeque, tennis, bball...whatever. Everyone is welcome and it's really cool. The gay comunity recently held a parade. Again, fun, everybody welcome, nobody rubbing anything in anyone's face. Just leave the hatred at home and you're good.
There seems to be a lot of hatred out there these days.....and it doesn't take much to light the fuse.

I personally don't get the "pride" thing especially here, our government gave the same rights to this group, it's now time for them to blend into society and move on with their lives instead of broadcasting it to everyone with flags and parades...

There are people in my neighborhood which live this lifestyle but all they get is respect because they are a neighbor, not a spectacle.

I'm definitely not homophobic (homosexuals don't scare me) but I don't think this lifestyle should be showcased such as it is. A month of awareness and a parade....they more attention than the Christmas season where there is less than a month but a parade (if the weather holds).

Sure. We just had pride MONTH because nobody is forcing it into our lives.

Ignore the internet articles and don’t attend events. No forcing. I agree the whole agenda is overdone. A gay person near and dear to me is somewhat embarrassed by it all. Overreacting to it is no better.
From my experience most people in this community just want to live their lives and go under the radar like anyone else...

It's the fringe that are flamboyant seeking attention to themselves..

I can't imagine what can happen to a human mind to be able to kill a kindergarden aged child with a knife no less. At least with a gun it's somewaht disconnected. Impossible to wrap your mind around this.
I don’t understand anyone being able to hurt a kid. All the same to me and they should immediately be buried in a hole in the ground.

It never stops does it….

An incident at an Ohio Walmart has a mother facing charges.

On Thursday morning, police responded to a 911 call reporting a gunshot inside the Walmart Supercenter in Waverly, a city 60 miles south of Columbus. According to the Waverly Police Department, a woman told police that her two-year-old son had taken a 9mm firearm out of her purse and accidentally discharged it.

The gunshot hit the ceiling, and contact with the magazine caused a minor injury to the child’s forehead, per law enforcement.

The woman, who was not identified on the incident report, was reportedly taken into custody and charged with endangerment of a child. The minor was allegedly released to a guardian and brought to urgent care for his injury.

Waverly police emphasized the importance of "responsible firearm ownership, especially those with children" on a post on their Facebook page. “Incidents like these underscore the need for heightened awareness and safety measures to prevent such accidents from occurring.”

Yes world over brutality is at a fever pitch. I don’t blame gay people for wanting to celebrate being able to express who they are; maybe a bit of discretion would help lower the animosity and we can all be ourselves.
We have a small percentage of the gay community that want to run their sexuality in our collective faces. These are the ones that stigmatize who they are. I had a gay roommate back in the early 90s and he insisted that I come to watch a gay parade one day. I gracefully declined and he didn't like that from what I can remember. I had to tell him that I didn't see the kind of behavior that gay people put on display when having a parade through a certain part of town.

To this day when I see two guys kissing each other it creeps me out. Why? It seems so un natural to me. If they want to do that, well, have at it... I will simply look the other way and redirect my thoughts to something else.

Back