In the news

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I first looked at It just doesn’t stop and proof of election fraud but one of those threads were anywhere on topic so I started this one. Just another phony running for office.

He served. He signed a blank check that could have very well sent him to his death. That in and of itself earns my respect to anyone who did that. No idea why he needs to lie about or embellish where he was. It’s unacceptable to me no matter what party he is part of.

what a clown . should be ashamed of himself. he is a disgrace of a veteran and has dishonored the chair force. it seem to always be the guys that almost served or dont have any combat service ribbons that cook up some bs about being in a combat zone.

Good. No patience for liars.
Now if we could just get rid of Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren for equally lying it would only be fair. She even used her ‘Native American’ heritage to advance herself and gain scholarship…..but nah….she just apologized and moved on…

Even more sad, six more killed.

Air show safety — particularly with older military aircraft — has been a concern for years. In 2011, 11 people were killed in Reno, Nevada, when a P-51 Mustang crashed into spectators. In 2019, a bomber crashed in Hartford, Connecticut, killing seven people. The NTSB said then that it had investigated 21 accidents since 1982 involving World War II-era bombers, resulting in 23 deaths.

200.gif

Back