Zero Gravity Double Bubble verses Puig Z Race screen

No, the trim is not molded in but looks ok on it-I don't use the trim on the Puig. I'm glad I don't have to settle on one-the Suzuki is definately warmer but the Puig just looks so badazz-and is on 90% of the time. Went out and took some pics:

Jefro, I tend to agree with you, The Puig looks so much sportier than the Suzuki. You did an awesome job displaying the differences and it is much appreciated.

I cant believe you did all that, you went out of your way and all I can say is thank you.

It looks like Puig it is and I'll probably go with the smoke cause my Busa is silver and grey and would most likely look better on a lighter bike than the dark smoke. I dont want the screen being the main focal point. Your combination dark with dark looks awesome.

Again, Thanks for all of the work putting this answer together for me and I'm sure for others as well.

Regards, Rick

Hopefully you're not trying to order the Puig Z racing screen from Tucker Rocky because they've been on backorder for awhile..... I tried ordering one for myself and the release date keeps getting moved back

Good timing on the thread. I am also in the market for one. Lot of good input from ppl....thats why this is such a great site. :thumbsup:

No, the trim is not molded in but looks ok on it-I don't use the trim on the Puig. I'm glad I don't have to settle on one-the Suzuki is definately warmer but the Puig just looks so badazz-and is on 90% of the time. Went out and took some pics:

Very nice jefro. Thanks for your effort.

Because of this thread and all of the great feedback and pictures, I will be buying the Puig as well!
Thanks.
:beerchug:

Sorry, but I don't think think that's a very good idea. I change my screen quite often and the last thing I want is for the rubber wellnut to turn and not get the screw loose. I barely snug them and have never had one loosen up yet. Just my 2 cents.

It's not a very good idea if you keep changing your windscreen quite often but for me, it worked very well since I wasn't planning on switching it again. The reason I put a small drop of it was because the screws kept coming loose and the screen would vibrate. Never again for almost 3 years after I did it.:beerchug:

Here's a couple more shots.

August 3, 2010 Ride 001.jpg

August 3, 2010 Ride 006.jpg

August 3, 2010 Ride 021.jpg

was on this thread last week

Re: Installed new ZG Doublebubble....amazing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gen1 ;
Had a Sportech V ,Really liked it! on the busa,. Really liked it! ( broke it , dont ask )

Put the stock one back on , didnt like all the air. I'm 6'3.

Looked for months for a replacement, was going to go with a ZG sport touring.

Ran across an other Sportech V , onsale , bought it and days later finialally

found a ZG sport touring, and got that also.

I HATE the ZG , much more buffering than the Sportech and flimsier.

Looks like I have a ZG ST for sale?

Pix 1 Sportech, pix 2&3 ZG sport touring
Attached Images

Back