• ZG Sport Screen is for old people

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • ZG Sport Screen is the Best

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • ZG Screen is average but a DB is great

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like the looks of it, but as already stated; it's your ride, if you like it and it serves a purpose more power to ya :thumbsup:

I don't like the looks of it, but as already stated; it's your ride, if you like it and it serves a purpose more power to ya :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, we dont like the looks of your stupid face!:laugh::laugh: Just joshin:lol: Hey Do3, you going to the Busa babes bash again?

If you like the screen, then thats all that matters.

Boosta1395, I like how you think.

Both of you, enjoy your rides. :thumbsup:

Have tried standard screen then double bubble and now have the Zero Gravity
it suits my driving style perfectly. I now have the comfort me and the wife need with this screen so as a lot of folk say , If that is what suits your style of driving to be comfy good for you. We all adapt our bikes to suit our own needs.

Drive save

:beerchug:

Have tried standard screen then double bubble and now have the Zero Gravity
it suits my driving style perfectly. I now have the comfort me and the wife need with this screen so as a lot of folk say , If that is what suits your style of driving to be comfy good for you. We all adapt our bikes to suit our own needs.

Drive save

:beerchug:

Regardless of the DB franity the Zero Gravity Sport works well at high speed. I pushed mine 150 mph the other day and it works great. Did not even have to crouch low and there was no reason to have not gone even higher.

Will do it one day when the road conditions are right again.

Interesting to hear that it helps your wife as well.:thumbsup:
My wife and I were meaning to try it this weekend but it looked like rain.

On the high veld we can have heavy thunderstroms that have killed the rider and his wife on a Honda Gold Wing before.

Best Regards:beerchug:
Pine

I think it look as good as the stock windsceen. I wish they made one about 1 inch or 2 inch taller

Last edited:
Can someone measure the screen, From the inside, bottom of the screen to the tip,,, I have tried the suzuki touring screen, and the stock,
I now have the one with the louver thing on it, Its a little expensive but works pretty good for me..
Mike

You guys want to see ugly??? This is what was on my DREAM!!! bike. Nothing like riding home after the purchase and having this thing on it. At least it was dark and I knew its true beauty.

ha1.jpg

ha2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh come on you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next your going to want handle bars on it like mine,,,,
generalbikes062.jpg

Oh come on you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next your going to want handle bars on it like mine,,,,
generalbikes062.jpg
Darn it, I KNEW I shoulda kept this instead of giving it to Goodwill when my daughter outgrew it. I coulda switched those bars straight over and, together with Erik Estrada's winshield, my bike would look JUST like yours!

girls-pink-bike.jpg

NO NO NO I would not dare put them green things on the end of my bars...
And that just looks like an oxygen bottle
IMG_1596.jpg

And no officer that is not a Bazooka
IMG_1595.jpg

I've got the same on on my '09. Works great. I'm glad I didn't go with the usual double bubble.
Function over form. Always.

Back