your favourite bike that you miss alot

One more, I forgot I put a carbon windscreen on it too, I still have that.

900_6.JPG

Miss my TL1000R. Loved that exaust rumble. Like this one.

Had an S model too at one time. Wish I kept at least one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 1970 Honda CB 750. It was chopped and raked. The front tired was 20 inches in front ot the motor. It was hard to turn. But went straight pretty darn good. I got it for free from my uncle. Said if you can get it runnin its yours. 4 weeks later it was runnin. Sold it for 800.00 dollars the following year to get my next bike.

I miss my 83 GPz 1100. Swapped the fuel injection for 38mm Kehien smooth bores, 1170 Wiseco big bore kit, it was scary fast, 175hp to the ground.

My 04 zx12r was a great bike. I loved riding it and it was plenty fast. I have to say my 08 Busa is quicker even stock, but I did love this bike and the pic is still around on the net in company ads for the advertising of the Arata pipe.
biggrin.gif

m_Picture_007.jpg

I miss my first 99 Busa and my first motorcycle a Honda SL70, but my first sport bike was in 97. The RF900 was actually a very nice bike. The wife and I put a ton of miles on it. This is the only picture I have of it. That was down in one of the Florida Keys. That can of Honda spray polish was left behind..

RF_900.JPG

My Honda 305 Scrambler - Damn I had a ball on that thing.

Lightened the rocker arms by reducing the backbone and splitting the adjusting nuts. Port and polish on and on. We used to ride to the river in Mentor Ohio and ride the hills and water all day long. Only thing we ever broke was an occasional chain tensioner. Wish I had some pics.

$642.00 OTD from H&H cycle in Wiloughby.

I loved this thing. It was my first bike ever. Bought it new in early 2005. Painted the tail to match the tank (used to be white and I hated it with the graphic it had on it. didn't match) I sold it to my friend last year to buy my dream machine. I think I may be buying it back from him soon. He might need the money. Then when he gets better situated, he can buy it back from me again. Had a lot more done to it, but these are the only pics available to me currently.

IMG_1273.JPG

1992 Yamaha FZR 1000. A real rocketship in the day. I had a full exhaust, polished frame and swing arm, smoked windscreen, tank bra and other little add ons. This was the predecessor for the R1.

Back