your fav bike other than BUSA (you own)

My Honda Interceptor (red/white/blue). I love the sound of that V-4 in the upper ranges!

I also have a VFR800 keeping the Busa & XX company and it's a mighty tough call between the VFR & the XX, but I'd have to still give it to the XX. That being said, the VFR is by far the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden.:beerchug:

4b.jpg

On a good day, 100mph on the pavement and 10ft up in the air on the dirt.:laugh:
Been to places no many people get to see.
Only problem is I need a new set of knees and a new back.:banghead:

Brown Mountain 016_edited-1.jpg

Brown Mountain 022_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
A better picture...
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
...or a video.
[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a VFR800 keeping the Busa & XX company and it's a mighty tough call between the VFR & the XX, but I'd have to still give it to the XX. That being said, the VFR is by far the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden.:beerchug:

4b.jpg

I'm like you--I love the VFR--but NO substitute for the 'busa!:whistle:

all of the bikes we have owned over the years. Many I wish we still had.Kevin's 40thB'day 012.jpg

Katie's 30thB'day 042.jpg

Kevin's 40thB'day 087.jpg

Kevin's 40thB'day 043.jpg

Katie's 30thB'day 041.jpg

Kevin's 40thB'day 012.jpg

Katie's 30thB'day 042.jpg

Kevin's 40thB'day 087.jpg

Kevin's 40thB'day 043.jpg

Katie's 30thB'day 041.jpg

been lucky to have owned a cruiser and a sportbike at the same time through the years. If/when I am not on the Busa, I am on this one

DSC00319.jpg

Mine was and still is my old GSXR1100
I had so much $$$$ into it, nothing was un touched.
Until a buddy blew it up, and here is the only pic i have of it now.

It still sits in the garage, and im collecting parts, for another motor rebuild, witch has turned into a couple of different motors at this point!

Driveway 016 (Small).jpg

wow you guys have too much money......errr or not enough kids???? lol...i just got the busa. i am only allowed one at a time for now. Though hopefully in the spring i can talking wifey into a rc or a tl100r

Watch out for small pebbles on the road with that R-1, you might bottom out:rofl:

i knew what roads to take around town :moon: so i wouldnt drag, and a solid rear suspention. i had a solid alum. rod with hime joint ends for a shock delete. that bike was a quick little sucker. it would out run my busa all day long.

Back