Keeping it Manly

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
For covering up your bare garage wall try using your old worn out tire along with your fav 36x 24  bike poster.

DSC03436.jpg

As you probably notice the backing behind the wall clock matches my expoxy covered garage floor.

DSC03440.jpg

Wait, WAIT! Where's the usual calendar of girls next to bikes? The poster with some chick in a thong?! I'm so disappointed in your manly garage decor Rhythm...
all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ Nov. 27 2006,09:27) Wait, WAIT!  Where's the usual calendar of girls next to bikes?  The poster with some chick in a thong?!  I'm so disappointed in your manly garage decor Rhythm...  
all_coholic.gif
This is a his and hers garage. The Lab downstairs has all the girly calendars.
tounge.gif

LOL...understood...

I'll share your "manly" ideas with the hubby...
beerchug.gif

Im a man...yes I am.... Im a man, a manly, manly, man! The garage itself....MAN TERRITORY....and the basement too!

(Sir T Rex @ Nov. 27 2006,09:40) Im a man...yes I am.... Im a man, a manly, manly, man! The garage itself....MAN TERRITORY....and the basement too!
Yeah right, we all know who wears the panties in the house to.
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,12:41)
(Sir T Rex @ Nov. 27 2006,09:40) Im a man...yes I am.... Im a man, a manly, manly, man! The garage itself....MAN TERRITORY....and the basement too!
laugh.gif
Look, whatever you guys do behind closed doors doesn't need to be aired here on the org...it's a family joint LOL
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, you need to stop teasing us and post a video or pics of all the walls.

Dont worry I'll wait.
lurk.gif

true, you cant show off a manly garage without some tools in the pic.
all_coholic.gif

dang, I knew that would happen, but already posted it
all_coholic.gif

i like the decor
beerchug.gif

is that one of the harbor freight lifts? if so, how do you like it and/or what would you do different? thanks for any info

(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,09:41)
laugh.gif
yeah, but they are "MANLY" panties, camo print with frilly lace.....
jump9.gif

I have flames on my beer fridge and I have a wall ¾ covered from floor to ceiling with license plates
beerchug.gif

sliders3.jpg

Back