Your 1 stop post for all the info...

Woulda chimmed in here sooner but with the weather and my one hand being bandaged up makes typeing a son of a buck

Anyways i'm in i don't plan to camp i want a bed and shower and such so i
d be looking into the condo or hotel scene if anyway else wants to share the cost of one then let me know
cool.gif

Hey im in for the hotel too. Dont know if my wifes coming but if she doesnt i wouldnt mind sharing a hotel

Have any Canadians commited yet? Im in definatly!!! I will probally cross the border at detroit. Anybody have any maps so i can kinda plan my trip there? i still dont know exactly where we are meeting but ive never gone on this long of trip yet! im IN! Hope Canadians are welcome

The list of people planning on attending just keeps growing.... Loboboy, draycore, and myself are planning on meeting up this Thursday to work on lodging. I'll keep everyone posted. For those of you in Colorado chime in and let us know of your thoughts on places to stay. We'll compare notes..

So far people planning on attending...
1. Ks-waterbug
2. BusainSD
3. 04BusaVA
4. bacharles
5. PsychoZ
6. Kevin Kesler
7. zukracer
8. skathegip
9. Loboboy
10. TIMMYDUCK
11. Moondog +2
12. him
13. BigBSBusa (Will depend on Military)
14. Jester0769
15. DREW
16. BusaMike
17. MidnightBusainSD
18. MrGxr (+1-3)
19. scottybusa
20. UR IT!
21. Sweeper
22. BABUSA
23. Rhythm
24. chev982
25. Wayneswa
26. aurorabusa
27. 5280Busa
28. Thinker62
29. chev982
30. crazzycowboy
31. Draycore ?
Who am I missing... ?

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: "add names"|1106153447 -->

New info.... Get your reservations ASAP. Rooms will be filling up fast, I'll post a link to the main site. More details on Friday.
RESERVATIONS/CAMPING, ETC The plan is to stay Friday thru Monday morning... Come earlier if you like or stay later. The main focus for this site is going to be Friday-Sunday. I'll post details in the morning. Plus, I'm in the works to group some rooms together (general area).

Sounds Good KS things are comeing together Nicely

My offer to share a Hotel room or Condo is still out there and if for some unseen reason i can't make it to the event i will still cover my stay there. can't get it much better then that. Anyone thats interested just give me a PM

How much do we have to put down for reservations

I'll have all the details later this afternoon. Had some good suggestions provided and plan on moving ahead with everything. Will always ask about discounts, all they can do is say no.
smile.gif

Did I ever mention "FREE" is always in my budget?

Dont forget about military discounts when you ask
cool.gif

Ok, spoke with Robby this morning. The group sales department is suppose to call me back in the next day or two. In the meantime take a look at the cyclefest website and start deciding Who's rooming with who and What kind of rooms everyone is most interested in! I'll post a follow up as soon as I hear back from the resort.
smile.gif

Is there a campground that will be the primary for those of us that are camping? Agree that reservations should be made as quick as possible, but don't want to be at the wrong site.

Bingo MrGxr!! We need to pick one so us campers know where to make reservations. And KS, has anybody contacted any of the campgrounds about a group rate? Let me know if you need any help.. Keep up the good work!!
cool.gif

The link I posted to cyclefest above has a Campground link.... Between this and the HID group buy I've got a full plate. Would appreciate all the help I could get. Are you interested in heading up the Camping Reservations, accomodations, etc.. ?

I will take a shot at it. Anyone who plans on camping can PM or email me. I would like to have an idea of how many people we are talking about. Also if you plan on tents or if you have an RV...
cool.gif

Update, after making several phone calls I've been told that there is "Nothing" being released about this event. This would include booking rooms prior to Feb. 07, 2005.... With that said I can tell you it would be in your best interest to plan on paying up front one nights lodging in advance to reserve your room.... Post up here and let me know who's rooming with who and who's planning on staying at the lodge. When Feb 7th rolls around I'll make some more calls and get a block of rooms put together. GET ON THE LIST NOW, so I can figure out how many rooms we need. Word of caution! Only the condo's and up graded rooms have the underground parking garages...... Keep this in mind when thinking about your room purchase. One more thing you have to pay for one nights lodging to reserve your room. That is refundable up to 31 days before the event. When there is less than 30 days to the event you forefeit the entire sum if you cancel. I'll keep everyone posted.

I need the campers to PM me or post up also so I can get an idea of how many to expext. I am just about sure that we will be camping at Dillion Lake, about 15 miles from Copper.
cool.gif

Back