you have no idea..... that Sledhead

puddin?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rev is puddin buy!!!!!!!!!!!

rock.gif

rock.gif

Sled you big bitch....you better email me, its your turn ya know, stop playing with my feelings you hussie...

yer right, I do like the duckies.... well sorta....

post_12_71112_choice_email.jpg

Where do you come upwith this shid?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I tried emailing ya at your NAMBLA.com account but it said your inbox was full!!!

laugh.gif

I hope not... I still enjoy watching 'Who Framed Rodger Rabbit' just for Mrs. Rodger Rabbit! Toon titties just shouldn't jiggle like that!!
Which makes one wonder.. is it even more wrong to get turned on by a cartoon???
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095960477 -->

I dunno folks... Apparantly I am Puddin.... WTF?
rock.gif
Or better yet WHERE the Fug did that come from??? Oh man... The hazards I did not foresee...
mad.gif

"Puddin" isn't a nickname. It's just a generally term for anything that I really, really like.

See there was this comedian with a bit about "puddin"... and I thought it was hilarious. It's not my fault you folks have no humor in your lives...
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Tha's it... The Wench is getting a whoopin...

Oh it gets worse gentleman... Ever been shopping with your woman oh say at a Sporting goods store, or something even remotely manly, then have your wife call out for you from 3 lanes over.... Oh yeah, and I quote. "Oh honey Bunny!" Holy crap.... Yeah fellas, you cannot hurt Rev, he's already seen worse...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey now - I only called him "honey-bunny" once.  Since then I've been calling him "googly-bear"

Just kidding!  I try not to damage the rep...

<!--EDIT|Mrs. Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096039197 -->

down.gif
Yup... Honey Bunny....
down.gif
*Sigh* Although it could have an Interesting Quentin T. feel about it from Pulp Fiction... Nope it doesn't not really... I mean I nearly had to kill some big Mo Fo security guard just to re-establish a sense of manhood...
laugh.gif

Bah, Honey Bunny was the one that did it though... Now for the most part I am sweetie, Honey, you know the usual stuff...
laugh.gif

Man, ya'll... might want to consider things more carefully before telling your wife to go ahead and log on......

down.gif

laugh.gif

BWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh...........honey bunny.........thats just so cute!!! Can I call ya Rev-buddy when I'm down there???

Back