You have got to be kidding

I wrote the boneheads !! and said this famous saying :pRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or Hanged!!!

God Bless all branches of service.....
cool.gif

I guess groups like Code Pink et. al. don't trust individuals to be able to think for themselves. Every quote in that story makes it sound like the Marines are pulling people in against their will and shipping them overseas. The protesters aren't protecting anybody against anything, and they miss the irony that the armed forces that they want out of their city are ultimately protecting them.

It also seems like state-sponsored harassment to reserve a parking space for protestors in front of the station. Logically, they should reserve spaces for other hate groups in front of a number of other places in the city, just to be fair and "politically correct".

Stop living in the 60's and join the real world, morons.

Wow, the only thing I can say is this reminds me of the way some people treated me when I returned home from serving in Viet Nam. I thought I was doing an honorable thing, and I couldn't understand why some people looked down on me for doing what I thought was right. My father served in the Army and took part in the D Day invasion in WW II, he turned 90 this past December. My step brother served in Korea, and My son Chris in Desert Storm. I hope this city government pays for this disrespect to the Marine Corp. and our armed services in general. As soon as I can find the words to express my feelings, I will email every elected official I can and let them know how I feel!

Why don't they Kick the City of "Berkeley" out of California !!!!! I am OK With that !!

Sounds to me like Berkley needs a new city council........I would hope the entire city is not infested with cowards, and ungrateful individuals that abuse the freedom that was given to them with so much honorable blood .......

GOD BLESS THE MARINE CORP AND ALL MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN........ THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE......

Back