You have got to be kidding

Lets all go protest the protest....Marines can be very annoying...we can sing marching cadence and running cadence while standing next to the Code pink group...and see how long they want to stay there...

True testment that America is falling apart at the seams... Such a shame.
We are slowly loosing what America once stood for and the people who proudly died for it to all happen.
If they only knew.

I am not sure even how to begin to respond.  I have been a Navy recruiter for close to 10 years.  It is not like we go out and force these folks to sign up.  I will tell you this.  I have seen this with my own eyes.  IF you could get employees of any company to demonstrate the level of dedication and work ethic that Marine recruiters do, you would have a fortune 500 company on the spot.  I have been in the Navy for almost 20 years and have had the opportunity to work with Marines on several occasions.  Those guys give 110% all the time without fail.  I think they should pull the Marines out of Berkley.  Those scumvillians (that term doesn't apply to everyone who is not military) do not deserve to breath the same air, drink the same water or walk the same streets as any serviceman/woman.  Then they should pull out all the police and fire protection and let the idiots deal with everything themselves.

Don
thumb_up.gif

Wow... Do they not realize all the Marines have done for us? Are they that dumb? Don't they realize if it wasn't for our brave Marines and the rest of our Military, we'd all be speaking German about now?
guns.gif

Wow... Do they not realize all the Marines have done for us? Are they that dumb? Don't they realize if it wasn't for our brave Marines and the rest of our Military, we'd all be speaking German about now?  
guns.gif
or maybe even Japanese. It just goes to show how ungrateful americans have become. All I know is How Greatful I am for all that My Fellow Service Men and Women Past, Present, And Future have done and will do for me.

I am not sure even how to begin to respond. I have been a Navy recruiter for close to 10 years. It is not like we go out and force these folks to sign up. I will tell you this. I have seen this with my own eyes. IF you could get employees of any company to demonstrate the level of dedication and work ethic that Marine recruiters do, you would have a fortune 500 company on the spot. I have been in the Navy for almost 20 years and have had the opportunity to work with Marines on several occasions. Those guys give 110% all the time without fail. I think they should pull the Marines out of Berkley. Those scumvillians (that term doesn't apply to everyone who is not military) do not deserve to breath the same air, drink the same water or walk the same streets as any serviceman/woman. Then they should pull out all the police and fire protection and let the idiots deal with everything themselves.

Don
My brother in law is a recruiter for the Night Stalkers and I sent this to him... I think blood shot out his eyes..... He could not talk in coherent sentences (well printable)

You know, it is the people that voted those ungrateful, liberal, pillow biters into office... shame on those people for allowing this to happen. (call themselves "Americans" and then bite the guys that make it safe for them to be dissenting fools)

Wow, I think the city of Berkley does not know what they may have got themselves into. It would be great if they stopped any type of state tax incentives to the City, maybe al queda will send them some money....
guns.gif

marines & all Americans should flood ... and I mean FLOOD the Cali governor's office with calls, emails and written letters protesting this stupidity .... Arnold is running again, this could get ugly in Cali.

Everyone should do the same to the senator thats suggesting that they pull the funding for them, let him know everyone is behind him on his efforts

email the Arnold to tell him what crap you think is going on in his state Here

Email Senator DeMint in favor of his actions Here

You know what else is going to happen? California is always in some state of disaster.. it runs in cycles, fire/flood/landslides and earthquakes... The flood stage is up now and as it soaks the earth with water, landslides and then the earthquakes happen...

I just bet that the people in Berkley will be among the first to be crying for help from the very people they are bashing...

This is the America my 80 year old father lost 60% of his hearing and is about to have his right leg removed below the knee because of frostbite related circulation troubles while in Korea as a Marine?? I hope this is the first city to slide off into the pacific. Never have I heard of such a kick in the nuts to ALL service men and women, both past,present, and future!!

Hasn't Berkley been the source of most ANTI government protests and a haven for pot smoking, dog humping, brain damaged, short sighted closed minded radical impotent long haired hippy freak throw backs from the 60's?

come on a fricken 90 year old lady protesting? get over it!! the fricken 60's have come and gone lady.

I think what would be fricken hilarious is of the government used back channels and all the deceptive means it is accused of to shut Berkley down. Maybe then these freaks would grow up and conform to society.

Did I just say that out loud? oooops..

I don't know what to say other than THANK YOU to everyone out there SERVING our country.
bowdown.gif

holy hell.
not much else that I can say on this one.
anyone else close to berkley feel like taking a ride?

It is folks like this that I think should be kicked out of the US and sent to third world countries to live and never allow them to return just my 2 cents.  I just want to say to all of our service members here past and present THANK YOU for your service and I am SORRY you have to live in a country that allows these fools to insult you in such a manner.
+100

It's not just Berkely folks. It's also the far left leaning San Francisco. That entire part of Cali ought to be eliminated from all Gov't incentives. Or just eliminated!

I really hope this gets the national attention it deserves and that freak show led by Mayor Gavin Newsome in San Fran get's the hell out of my country.

It's liberal left extremism at it's finest. I hope all democrats are proud.

Semper Fi

Back