You have got to be kidding

Ok I'll be the first to say it......I don't get it
rock.gif

Don,
Did yopu post the right link? I pulled up an article about Dale Earnhart?

Someone call 911 I think McMustangs head exploded!

Quick get the ducktape

Don, I thought I was having a blonde moment...LOL thanks for fixing the error!

Some people are just
pillepalle.gif

I cant believe how some in this country treat our service men and women.
pissed.gif

bet they would change their tune if we were getting invaded  
rock.gif

I am so FREAKING PI**ED OFF!!!!
firedevil.gif
I want to go to all these protestors with pictures of My Fallen Brothers who died to protect their sorry AZZEZ from another 9/11 happening in MY COUNTRY! You don't have to support the War...But for the love of GOD....SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!

Someone call 911 I think McMustangs head exploded!

Quick get the ducktape
Yes i would say he is pretty well steaming right now . And dont blame him ...
nah he won't be upset, he knew when he took the oath that he was defending this country's right to spit on his efforts. As if Vietnam wasn't public enough proof of this.
We just had a demonstration (last weekend) by the Westboro Baptist Church; they were protesting the Marines because we are foul creatures who kill pregnant women with such predjudice that even our own Marines aren't safe. They have the right to protest; I have the right to believe they are idiots. I don't mind what they do to or say about me; my family is a different story...

Anyway, found this on togetherweserved.com, it is sort of a "myspace" for the services. All below is taken from there.

[The backlash against Berkeley's anti-Marine, anti-troop measures is building. The American Legion and Sen. Jim DeMint weigh in tonight. Keep it up. Send a message to Berkeley: We're not in the 1960s anymore.

DeMint to Berkeley: Support Our Marines or Lose Federal Funds

Washington, D.C. "“ Today, U.S. Senator Jim DeMint (R-South Carolina) released the following statement in response to the decision by the City Council of Berkeley, California to evict the U.S. Marine Corps Recruiting Station from the city.

"This is a slap in the face to all brave service men and women and their families. The First Amendment gives the City of Berkeley the right to be idiotic, but from now on they should do it with their own money. If the city can't show respect for the Marines that have fought, bled and died for their freedom, Berkeley should not be receiving special taxpayer funded handouts. I am currently drafting legislation to ensure that American taxpayers aren't forced to pay for this insult by rescinding all of the earmarks for Berkeley in the Omnibus Appropriations bill, and to transfer the funds to the Marine Corps."￾

American Legion:

"Osama bin Laden couldn't have said it better,"￾ American Legion National Commander Marty Conatser said of the Berkeley City Council Resolution, which tells the Marines that they are not welcome there. "Disgraceful, disloyal, ungrateful. These words are too kind in describing the actions of the public officials in Berkeley, who voted for this disgrace. Nonetheless, our Marines continue to bravely serve and in so doing, allow Americans to spout such foolishness. The American Legion not only strongly condemns this action by the City Council but also believes that a sincere apology is in order to all Marines, past and present."￾

Conatser, the leader of the nation's largest veterans organization, was referring to a measure passed by the Council 8-1 Tuesday, that tells the U.S. Marine Corps that one of its recruiting stations is "not welcome in the city, and if recruiters choose to stay, they do as uninvited and unwelcome intruders."￾

The City Council marched in complete lock-step with radical anti-war group Code Pink in attempting to drive out Marine recruiters from its San Francisco suburb. The City Council also voted 8-1 to give Code Pink a free parking space in front of a recruiting station, along with a free sound permit for protesting once a week. Marine recruiters at Berkeley have faced harassment from protestors who regularly block nearby sidewalks, generate excessive noise and disrupt business.

"I have been a recruiter in the National Guard and I know that it's tough duty, with long hours,"￾ Conatser said. "What these recruiters do is essential to our national security. Without recruiters we have no military. And I don't think we can count on the flower children from Berkeley to protect this nation when it comes under attack. They have to remember that Marines are not the enemy; the terrorists are."￾]

It is folks like this that I think should be kicked out of the US and sent to third world countries to live and never allow them to return just my 2 cents. I just want to say to all of our service members here past and present THANK YOU for your service and I am SORRY you have to live in a country that allows these fools to insult you in such a manner.

I hope that crongress will do someting to cut off funding for Berkely, but, sadly, I'm not very optimistic that they will.

I am not sure even how to begin to respond. I have been a Navy recruiter for close to 10 years. It is not like we go out and force these folks to sign up. I will tell you this. I have seen this with my own eyes. IF you could get employees of any company to demonstrate the level of dedication and work ethic that Marine recruiters do, you would have a fortune 500 company on the spot. I have been in the Navy for almost 20 years and have had the opportunity to work with Marines on several occasions. Those guys give 110% all the time without fail. I think they should pull the Marines out of Berkley. Those scumvillians (that term doesn't apply to everyone who is not military) do not deserve to breath the same air, drink the same water or walk the same streets as any serviceman/woman. Then they should pull out all the police and fire protection and let the idiots deal with everything themselves.

Don

Back