Yeah, I'm kinda bragging

Very nice Doyle! It's a good thing I wasn't there...........I woulda ...................I woulda............................gulp, I would have been on the side lines clapping and rootin' ya on bro! Old Nevada rednecks rock (you and the Pacemaster)!:bowdown:

Me too.. but its not to say that I wouldn't try at my pace at least once
Posted via Mobile Device

Excellent pics and I'm sure it was an excellent time for all.
I want to do a track day here in West Palm Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Bad its killing both me and Blanca.

thanks ya all, and Tim, I'm gonna do another Pashnit ride with you in Spring '11, it's always incredibly fun! Doyle

Raydog those are some great pics my man. I bet the control riders were real surprised by you guys. You should have CaP do something with some of those shots. I had him do a metal plate with a shot of my son Matt on his bike at track day, and it turned out awesome.:bowdown:

Note the luggage rack.

You rock Doyle. :bowdown::bowdown:

198817d1282339588-yeah-im-kinda-bragging-dm_17728.jpg

hmmm.... wonder if my trailer could handle that :)

nice pics man, very nice :bowdown:

It's always cool to see the big bikes out there. It's been a while since I've seen a busa on the track. What tires you running?

don't mean to question, just being inquisitive, as I am always learnin, and definately are not pro rider. but in a couple of the pics(3 thru 6)it looks like your body is crossed over the bike, do you think you could have gotten a better corner with a little less lean angle and had your upper body leaning off on the same side of the bike that you were turning on? great pictures though!!

Last edited:
Hows about some live action with sound on that ... ?

- Doyle in V City[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back