Professional Photography, wow!

In the words of my five year old who just saw the pics alongside me....

'Wow, that's amazing. I wanna do that!' :)

Third from last pic in first post Pace is really leaned over. Is his bike lowered?
Looks like he's really pushing the tire and on the edge.

Thanks for sharing. I can at least say that I got a bike that could do that if it had a rider :laugh:

Awesome pics Doyle

Sent via the Force...Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Lamb didnt buy the package but will post watermark shots!! Here is a few!!

trackpic with watermark.jpg

trackpic with watermark 5.jpg

Very nice shots Lamb

Sent via the Force...Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

You guys think you got form ?, you think you got style ?, you think you got skills ?.......but Doyle, and Ralph "OWN" the track. The two fastest, most competitive, and most FUN to watch scream by....."No doubt, No doubt".

You guys think you got form ?, you think you got style ?, you think you got skills ?.......but Doyle, and Ralph "OWN" the track. The two fastest, most competitive, and most FUN to watch scream by....."No doubt, No doubt".

Oh Spud, you embarrass me. Doyle

In the words of my five year old who just saw the pics alongside me....

'Wow, that's amazing. I wanna do that!' :)

Third from last pic in first post Pace is really leaned over. Is his bike lowered?
Looks like he's really pushing the tire and on the edge.

Thanks for sharing. I can at least say that I got a bike that could do that if it had a rider :laugh:

Yes Pace's bike is stock height (mine is 1 1/4" raised in rear) AND Ralph sheared off the bottom of his fairing that day!

great pics! love to see the busa leaned over. i just experienced my first curves 2 weeks ago at the midwest mng and its very addicting. i hope to one day have your skillset on 2 wheels.

Back