Hayabusa STAMPEDE

End of 1st day...went to Tahoe, rode to Emerald Bay, 6 of us broke off and did Ice House road and Wentworth Road....60 miles of high banked twisties through the forest! OMG, what fun. Cool temps in hi country due to cloud cover. Tomorrow, Truckee, Sierraville, Downieville, Quincy, etc. if you know the area. All of Hwy 49 is just paved! More later. Doyle

Very nice meeting you today Doyle, I look forward to riding with you more.

Scott

Update, another day of much fun in twisties. Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day (around the Peppermill pool for out of towners). I will be working hard in my garage all day, prepping both HayBus and the Superbyke for Thursday's trackday. Goin with slicks on HayBus just because I like the real high speed stuff with clipons, not the conventional bars (I can go really fast with handlebars on the black Busa but it's just slightly awkward feeling all down in a 120 mph sweeper with my arms up on the bars). Not sayin I won't do that at the track, just sayin I want the slicks on the red HayBus since I'm so familiar with it. One thing that's a NON issue is the windblast on the naked Busa. That little streetfighter windshield really diverts the windblast....at all speeds. Report coming with pics after the trackday! Doyle

Back