WOW that blows 2k11 zx10 recall

I owned a 2005 gsxr1000 and there was no recall. If you can prove any of that as fact, I'll apologize for what I'm thinking of you right now...
I'm a big guy and I wheelied the crap outta that thing and it never had an issue. If you believe everything you read on an internet forum, you are going to lead a very very paranoid and also boring life... Now take that back!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.
This was just last year that they recalled all that generation of bikes. People were getting mad that the frame would crack and snapped when they were crashed. I know a buddy that rides the bag off his and his was recalled. Suzuki's fix was to epoxy to pieces to the side of the frame. His never needed it though.

Suzuki recalls 2005-2006 GSX-R1000 motorcycles over fracturing frames — Autoblog

If they were 2011 models, none would be on the road yet. Pretty sure the delivery starts around February for the new models here in the US.
I ordered my '05 1k in November, and took delivery on it the second week of March in 2005. I've heard of people waiting even longer.
All of the race teams have them already, but I'm sure they aren't using the parts in the recall anyway, and I'm sure Kawi isn't gonna make them send those bikes back..

Depends on your state I think. I know they released the '11s here in the middle of October. It was the same way with the '08 & '09 models too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It probably depends on how much sales volume the dealer has. We used to get next year bikes here until the dealers sales started slipping. Now they are very timid on what/when they order bikes.

Atleast they came out with an explanation. Someone said it has to be more,obviously they have never floated a valve before :laugh:

Back