Wow, talk about your hard working tax dollars at work

We already have a huge wall (or fence) here in arizona and people still get around, under, over it anyway, try it in new mexico, sounds like you all are doing a bang up job there anyway

My wall would have search lights and heavily armed men with shoot to kill orders.

The first thing I would do involves building a 40’ wall around the state of Arizona or New Mexico. Not to knock them, but that is where all of the human trash would be disposed. As I see it, the only right we have is to be a benefit to our society, everything else is a privilege. More benefit = more privileges.

The more I say the more I will sound like a Dictator, So I will stop now because I don’t have a flame suit.

So Im human trash for living in Arizona... cuz I never plan on moving away from here. :beerchug:

I knew i came from redneck trash but damn...human trash.

You guys have WIC (woman, infant, and child) confused with food stamps. WIC is very specific, grains, dairy, baby food, and juices only. Food stamps are where you can walk into a 7-11 and get a snickers bar or a bag of chips.

WIC is for pregnant woman who are of low income to be able to get the foods necessary to properly support both her body and the child within. After the baby is born mom only gets WIC for the 6 months, and she can only buy bread, cereals, eggs, and milk. The baby gets formula and the like for a year, then both are off the system. Finely, a government system that has limits and you know exactly how long you will get it before being kicked off the teet.

The problem always stems down to something for nothing.

There should NEVER be something for nothing.

If you collect government assistance, the government should then ask you to perform duties that need done in your vicinity. Cleaning up garbage, sweeping streets, gum off benches, ect. If you choose not to do what is asked of you, you are choosing not to collect government assistance.

Oooo now I really like this one!! Bravo!!:beerchug:

I say throw the whole system out Start over using the Constitution we have and God given common sense.. In fact everything should just stop , money stop, food stop , everything just stop and we all just fight it out let the strong survive. Sound harsh ? tell me another realistic way to stop a disease. Disease is " corruption, selfishness, laziness, freeloading ,etc etc etc.. I'm sick of it when I bust my rear all week and some idiot comes in the store with is free card and get a grocery cart full of stuff I cant even afford and drives off in a new dodge Challenger ( saw this last week).. I really like the show " the walking dead" society isnt too far off from it.

Back