Wow, talk about your hard working tax dollars at work

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing different from the crap we do here in AZ, James. My mother in law works for DES and she says lots of the people getting assistance don't even live in the USA, they just fake the paperwork and we give them food stamps. They get there food and go back across the line. Hows that for our Arizona tax dollars? And people wonder why AZ is so broke.

And we give assistance to lots of people who do live here but they are here illegally. Im sick and tired of going to the hospital only to find the waiting room full of illegals, whos bills are getting paid by my tax dollars, and causing me an 8 hour wait to be seen.

It is a piss poor system that rewards the one that refuses to work or contribute. I don`t care if you are legal or illegal, there are only so many suckers that the tits of the public pig. Soon the pig will dry up.

Not to start a war but, without the PRIVATE SECTOR, EVERYTHING else will collaspe. Why, because if you don`t make a profit, you fail as a business or company. Branch out the FED, State, County, and local governments. What do they do to make a profit? It all comes from the private sector.

Just saying, ???

I understand were you are coming from, but my problem is this, (Lil Charlie can agree with me) I try really hard not to be judgmental or racist, but he is right, if you ever come to arizona and try to go to the emergency room you will see what kind of strain is being put on our state by illegal aliens. When sb 1070 hit last year I thought there was going to be a riot but the thing is, it seemed like only the hispanic communities were the ones with the biggest problem against it. Now correct me if im wrong but we also have illegal immigrants from all over the world not just south american nations. I dont know what they are going to do about it but the illegal immigration problem is a disease that is slowly killing our state and our nation. Come over the right way JMO

I get told I’m a racist all the time because of my views on illegal immigrants. I just laugh and pull the pictures out of my wallet from my Hispanic wife and my children. Then I tell them: Oh, by the way, MY WIFE WAS BORN IN MEXICO! That usually ends that argument or it changes into how we only got married to get her a green card. So then I tell them that she is a naturalized citizen (and has been from birth) as her mother is a US citizen. Melissa was born just over the line while visiting her father’s side of the family. When you have a parent who is a US citizen it does not matter which country you are born in, you are a naturalized citizen of the USA. I agree with Big Bo too, let the privet sector work it for a bit and lots would get changed. Or even better yet, force Congress to have to pay into social security and take away their right to vote for themselves to have a raise….AND no more getting paid for life. You get paid only for the time you are in office, unless you put in 20 yrs like the rest of us. Make those changes and the rest will trickle down.

all these problems would be solved if food stamps and goverment aid all went away.

better yet spend the money on college students. or so says the college student with one job looking for a second

We don't need to get rid of asistance, we just need to monitor it WAY BETTER.
You got to love that Sheriff though. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:Dudes/ladies, get used to it. The PC crowd and the Left started conditioning the masses long ago to recoil, deny, and RUN when called racist, homophobe, bigget, or even Republican, AAAAHHHHHHHH oh my GOD its one of them!

Until the big money bankers allow a change, NOTHING is going to change. BIG MONEY runs the world.

Which puppet running for office REALLY speaks his mind? Which one tells the truth? The are all controlled by BIG MONEY Bankers.

If you want to know where your tax dollars are going look into the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE owned business, and WE pay them to print our money. :rofl: That`s like you owning the Busa, free from the bank, but you pay the bank everytime you ride YOUR bike. :laugh:

We bailed out the Banks, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, who own the Federal Reserve. :laugh::laugh:

it is racist if all you are concerned about are mexicans, and illegals that are taking advantage of the system....

there are millions of good old American born citizens that do nothing but hae babies, and sell crack, break laws and cash welfare checks...

the system is broken, fix the system.

the system is broken, fix the system.

The democrats are broken. Fix them.

When did being an ILLEGAL alien become LEGAL?

there are millions of good old American born citizens that do nothing but hae babies, and sell crack, break laws and cash welfare checks...

Gotta start somewhere. I recommend starting at people that dont belong here, then moving on to the people that are here legally and are just wastes of life.

Not only illegals getting aid but we need drug tests too , I have to take one to get my job and work so why not for the ones that get MY tax dollars!!

Not only illegals getting aid but we need drug tests too , I have to take one to get my job and work so why not for the ones that get MY tax dollars!!

Bingo....and we have a winner. Why are my tax dollars going to crack heads? We buy there food so they can use their money on crack...or beter yet trade food stamps for it.

It's just a crappy broken system. I think that drug tests should be mandatory for ANY government or state assistance. When I was in high school i worked at a grocery store and I cant tell you how many people would come through with WIC food cards to buy groceries, then pull out wads of cash to pay for items not on their WIC lists. I hate how people automatically assume that being against illegal immigration is racist.......its not racist its a crime!

The problem always stems down to something for nothing.

There should NEVER be something for nothing.

If you collect government assistance, the government should then ask you to perform duties that need done in your vicinity. Cleaning up garbage, sweeping streets, gum off benches, ect. If you choose not to do what is asked of you, you are choosing not to collect government assistance.

The problem always stems down to something for nothing.

There should NEVER be something for nothing.

If you collect government assistance, the government should then ask you to perform duties that need done in your vicinity. Cleaning up garbage, sweeping streets, gum off benches, ect. If you choose not to do what is asked of you, you are choosing not to collect government assistance.

Actually...although not a big fan of slick willy..Clinton was succesful at marshalling the welfare to work stuff and got lots of people off the teet...we need more of that..not Dems,,just that..:laugh:

It is funny how everyone blames the Dems or Libs for the free handouts but fail to recognize that the other party that keeps passing the funding for these programs.

Stop listening to campaign promises and start looking at their voting records.:rulez:

For all of you that think drug testing and working for assistance is the answer, what happens to the children of the parent who fail or refuse to work? Do we reopen orphanages and put them there? Do we just let them starve?

Don't just complain, offer a real solution.:rulez:

It is funny how everyone blames the Dems or Libs for the free handouts but fail to recognize that the other party that keeps passing the funding for these programs.

Stop listening to campaign promises and start looking at their voting records.:rulez:

For all of you that think drug testing and working for assistance is the answer, what happens to the children of the parent who fail or refuse to work? Do we reopen orphanages and put them there? Do we just let them starve?

Don't just complain, offer a real solution.:rulez:

Thats what childrens services is for. If mom and dad can't pass a drug test or afford to fee there little one then CPS needs to step.

Back