Why do you love your Busa?

Love your bike like you would a beautiful woman (or man for you female riders). Keep her clean, make sure shes lubed up before you go romping around on her, feed her only the best octane you can find, give her a name. I named mine Jessica because lets face it, have you ever seen an ugly Jessica? Thats what i thought! Jess is beautiful, powerful, and as agile as a cat. If she is sick, she knows I will do anything to make her better, if she gets a scratch, she knows I will heal her and she treats me great for it. Geeze this is starting to sound like a love letter to my bike haha. Screw it, I'm blowing off the girlfriend on Monday (Valentines day for those who didnt know) to go riding!

I like your idea. I'm going to have to name my bike now. :-)

Bonneville 2008. first real ride on a Gen 1 as an alternate rider. 178 mph at 3/4 throttle on the short course. I honestly thought I would crap my pants at anything over 150, but the confidence and comfort this bike inspired lead me to eventually reach 202.8 in 2009 and purchase the bike in 2010. Like a hit of crack I was hooked and in love after that first run. I love it for how well it does everything, but especially how well it goes really, really fast.

Back