Why do you love your Busa?

I luv the busa cause it does everything I want it to do and more. I am a big guy and the busa fits me. I don't look too big for it and it doesn't look big for me. I luv when people ask how fast it is and I say fast enough lol. I luv blasting down the road passin everything in my way. I luv the sound my full yosh system makes when I really twist that throttle back. For me, the buss will always be in my stable. It's the best all round bike I think. Gosh. I wanna go shine her up now. Thanks Irish, :laugh:

Very Well Said :bowdown: "Big Guy"

have you ever seen an ugly Jessica?

Yes:
Sarah Jessica Parker.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker.jpg

No, Her name is Sarah, her parents gave her the middle name to try to help her self esteem and it worked cause shes famous.

I never said Sarah Parker wasnt ugly, i just said her name is not jessica. i refuse to acknowledge it.:rofl:

Long distance comfort

180+ top speed

45+ MPG

Low 10 second 1/4 mile times right out of the box

All the above in the same bike,, need I say more???

She taught me how to love again, And she taught me how to corner.

Ok! I love mine because it simply hot! It's comfortable! It's faithfulness! It's power! What it can do but doesn't always have to be proven! The care it gives me while riding it. Most of all the places it takes me and the look it has in the foreground when those pictures are snapped. It just stands out amongst the rest. Because of the community it has created and family we have become from that creation. Nothing better on earth than a busa.

Back