Why do you love your Busa?

Irish

Registered
For some people, the love of riding is something they acquire the first time they throw their leg over a bike for others, its just something they were born with. I was born with this intense love for anything with two wheels. My dad always had bikes, hes even got pictures of him and i riding when i was all of maybe a year old (i was sitting on the gas tank). so this question, for me, runs deeper than just my Busa but i'll answer that too. I was 16 the first time i got on a Busa, just after graduation (graduated H.S. early). A friend of mine was a stunter and had just picked up a brand new '99. I jumped at the chance to take it across the Courtney Campbell Causeway (15+- mile bridge). Amazing! I was a harley rider back then and still am really even though my Busa has become my Daily Driver. Well, 12 years later i was on the market for another bike and wanted a sport bike. looked at everything from r1's to zx7r's until i found an unrestricted '00 Busa i couldnt help but jump on.
So Why do i love my Busa? Because it is the most amazing machine on the planet. It fits me like a glove. So blazing fast that nothing on the street is more than a light snack. Its a track bike, its a cruising bike, its a showpiece. My busa is a tool as much as it is a toy, it is an extension of my body. As much money as i poor into it, i can always be sure it gives me back ten fold. I would be prepared to lose a girlfriend over it.
So why do you Love yours?

I love mine mainly because of the POWER. I have always had a need for speed and this machine gives me what I have always dreamed of. The best part is it is tame when you want it to be and not with the twist of the throttle. I seem to go in my own little world while riding this beast and with just a slight twist, my smile will grow and heart rate climb. I have a hard time believing that these bike can be allowed to run on the roads but I am sure glad that they are. This is a amazing machine... and I have operated many machines.

I luv the busa cause it does everything I want it to do and more. I am a big guy and the busa fits me. I don't look too big for it and it doesn't look big for me. I luv when people ask how fast it is and I say fast enough lol. I luv blasting down the road passin everything in my way. I luv the sound my full yosh system makes when I really twist that throttle back. For me, the buss will always be in my stable. It's the best all round bike I think. Gosh. I wanna go shine her up now. Thanks Irish, :laugh:

The way it defys gravity when I throw it into a tight corner or twist the throttle and loft the front wheel
Posted via Mobile Device

I love KING because he is the bar all other bikes are trying to reach! He is the one they are tying to beat year in and year out without success!!

I love KING because he is the bar all other bikes are trying to reach! He is the one they are tying to beat year in and year out without success!!

Post a pick KING, i would like to see the proverbial bar in which your Busa has set.:bowdown:

I love Windy becuz Im 6'4 and about 235, she fits me and I fit her! The power range is sick and I love how respected this machine is on the street. Simply put......I just LOVE her!!:thumbsup:

Love your bike like you would a beautiful woman (or man for you female riders). Keep her clean, make sure shes lubed up before you go romping around on her, feed her only the best octane you can find, give her a name. I named mine Jessica because lets face it, have you ever seen an ugly Jessica? Thats what i thought! Jess is beautiful, powerful, and as agile as a cat. If she is sick, she knows I will do anything to make her better, if she gets a scratch, she knows I will heal her and she treats me great for it. Geeze this is starting to sound like a love letter to my bike haha. Screw it, I'm blowing off the girlfriend on Monday (Valentines day for those who didnt know) to go riding!

Back