Who's Working

nope, still not doin what I should be :whistle:

no f'in way... I beat roc and 99 and of course the true page ho himself charles to a page .... oh my goodness :rofl:

Last edited:
Im here, but not really doing any work! I'll be heading out about lunch time myself!!

That's me, too.

I have customers in Southeast Asia who have no reason for Christmas, so I'm interested in taking care of them as much as possible, then I'm off for awhile, too.

After all; someone's got to make the donuts!

:whistle:

Unfortunately I'm the boss at my job and I'll still be the last one to leave. So much for perks huh.
Posted via Mobile Device

sitting at the hospital pharmacy til 1130 then im im out, have had only one patient today.then i take the wife and boy to the airport for their visit home in alaska..ill be riding if the storm dosnt come

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Unfortunately I'm the boss at my job and I'll still be the last one to leave. So much for perks huh.
Posted via Mobile Device

+1
I have customers that need there cars A.S.A.P.& I dont want them without one so I gave all the guys a deadline of noon to be done & double checked & then I'll hand out checks & happy holidays see you on the 29th on dec.....& were off like a prom dress:thumbsup:

Everybody else is off, but I'm here taking care of odds/ends...

I'll be heading to work in about an hour and working until 11:00. Maybe we'll get out early. I do have Thursday and Friday off though. :cheerleader:

Back