Who's Working

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Ok who out there is working today other than me.

And I mean working at work, Not working on a hangover. :laugh:

Just like every other day, I am on call from 8a-8p (7days a week). And if yesterday is any indicator, it'll be busy.

Sorry Michael, we cant ride anyway. But I am at home if it makes you feel better. :laugh:

yeah, I'm working... well supposed to be... :whistle:

I did just see the VH1 thing on top stupidest internet videos/stars.... OMFG It was like a train wreck, you just had to watch, couldnt turn it off :banghead: I'll never get that time back (guess I should be scripting these call flows :laugh: )

Im here, but not really doing any work! I'll be heading out about lunch time myself!!

I'm working too. Our boss hates his homelife so much we had to mutiny to even get to close early today, and he would work tomorrow if he thought he could get us to come in. We had to throw our own Xmas party this year. He didn't come cuz he didn't want to have to give any bonuses or gifts to everyone. He's such a TOOL!:moon:

Im gonna Jack my own thread here,

I have seen guys put two Quotes from different people in the same post, How did they do that.

Example. Rather than me posting one for Twotonevert and one for Goodluck, How could I have done it in one post.

I'm working too. Our boss hates his homelife so much we had to mutiny to even get to close early today, and he would work tomorrow if he thought he could get us to come in. We had to throw our own Xmas party this year. He didn't come cuz he didn't want to have to give any bonuses or gifts to everyone. He's such a TOOL!:moon:

Ummmmmmmmm are you sure we dont work together, I think we have the same Boss.

Wait a minute, arent you the boss? Just leave! :cheerleader:

Im Boss #2 There is an Owner :banghead:

He likes to come over in the morning, Gripe , ***** , Moan and complain, Then leaves for the day,

I will let the guys out of here early and maybe try and sneak out myself.

Back