Who's Working

Im Boss #2 There is an Owner :banghead:

He likes to come over in the morning, Gripe , ***** , Moan and complain, Then leaves for the day,

I will let the guys out of here early and maybe try and sneak out myself.

There you go, good boss! No really, sorry you have to work today. I am off till Monday and have to work till Wednesday. Then I will be off till the 5th. :cheerleader:

Im gonna Jack my own thread here,

I have seen guys put two Quotes from different people in the same post, How did they do that.

Example. Rather than me posting one for Twotonevert and one for Goodluck, How could I have done it in one post.

Hit the multiquote and it turns orange or something. It is the icon to the right of the "Quote" icon.

And I am at work. ugh...

Im Boss #2 There is an Owner :banghead:

He likes to come over in the morning, Gripe , ***** , Moan and complain, Then leaves for the day,

I will let the guys out of here early and maybe try and sneak out myself.

Oooooops Thanks for the ***** Admin I wasnt thinking, See how distraut I am, Might be a good day for a Sick day, ( Ohhh wait Im already here )

Our motorcycle dealership is open untill 12 noon, then I'm off untill next Tuesday. Have a great one all!:beerchug:

i have to work twice today :laugh: i just got off and have to be back around 2030 for another 11-12 hour shift

Boss just said; "Merry Christmas!" "Go home"

Have a good one!

Yeah I am in the office working my last day with the company. I gave 2 weeks notice on monday and they said you can just go on wensday. So pretty depressing day for me. Excited about the new job but there is goingt o be a long month of lack of paychecks to get through first. Glad the Busa is payed for:thumbsup:

I took 15 days unpaid leave which started on the 16 Th. Go back January 1. Probably won't work until the 3 Rd. :thumbsup:

They offered..I bit. It's been cold but wonderful none the less. Just doing what ever we want to do. Mostly naps and old movies. :laugh:

Winter Storm Warnings until Friday. Snow level 4500 feet. Big storm on it's way.

Winter storm warning in effect from 7 PM this evening to 5 am mst Friday.

Today
High: 45
Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain and snow in the late morning and afternoon. Snow level 4500 feet. Highs in the mid 40s. Light wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight
Low: 35
Mostly cloudy. Rain and snow likely early in the evening...then rain likely in the late evening and overnight. Snow accumulations up to 5 inches. Snow level 5000 feet. Lows in the mid 30s. South wind around 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Christmas Day
High: 48
Cloudy with rain and snow likely. Very windy. Highs in the upper 40s. Southwest wind 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 40 mph.

Thursday Night
Low: 28
Mostly cloudy. Rain likely and a chance of snow in the evening...then a chance of snow and a slight chance of rain after midnight. Windy. Accumulations possible. Snow level 4500 feet. Lows in the upper 20s. Southwest wind 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph becoming north 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 35 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

r8

Last edited:
I'm working too. Our boss hates his homelife so much we had to mutiny to even get to close early today, and he would work tomorrow if he thought he could get us to come in. We had to throw our own Xmas party this year. He didn't come cuz he didn't want to have to give any bonuses or gifts to everyone. He's such a TOOL!:moon:

+2 on the are you sure we don't work together? I work in contracting at a managed care company. I am at work and it is SO SLOW!!! No one cares about contracting on Christmas Eve.

I do work for Satan and since it it Jesus' Holiday he will not let us go early. :(

im also at work. nobody is here and ive been playing on the web all morning because we have nothing to do. getting off soon i hope

There you go, good boss! No really, sorry you have to work today. I am off till Monday and have to work till Wednesday. Then I will be off till the 5th. :cheerleader:

we might go back for monday and tuesday but doubtful was going to just shut the doors until the 5th if no calls come in i can only hope no calls come in for monday and tuesday

Back