Who's Hungry, how about Spaghetti?

James, you did a darned fine job with that spaghetti!:thumbsup: Wish I could have partaken in the gnarly grinds since that is one of my favorite dishes.

:bowdown:

Looks good.!!
I like to cook too, but since I'm retired and on a constant diet to stay under 160, I can't eat stuff like this anymore.!! :-(
When I make Spaghetti, I don't do the meatball thing, I put the meat in the sauce and make the sauce from scratch. Either way, it's sure delicious.!! :thumbsup:

Looks good.!!
I like to cook too, but since I'm retired and on a constant diet to stay under 160, I can't eat stuff like this anymore.!! :-(
When I make Spaghetti, I don't do the meatball thing, I put the meat in the sauce and make the sauce from scratch. Either way, it's sure delicious.!! :thumbsup:

Well that is what I used to do, but I have one of my boys that hates meat. So the meatballs work out for us.

Looks great

try some Rinaldi sauce next time if your store has any....its pretty good.

Spaghetti is one of my favorite things to make...been perfecting it since I was 12 years old...yum :beerchug:

Thats cool with me. When mom and dad both work and get home late with the kids, you do what you can do.

I think it's all great, because at least two of the goodies you added, I make. You gonna have to come to NC, for a load of free samples. :laugh:

After looking at this thread again....cause I'm hungry, I notice something we have in common.

Dude, we have the exact same plates :laugh:

So, can we expect this at the Captains Eat N Go :thumbsup:

You sure your not a Closet Ducatista :laugh:

No sir, but thank you for asking. It would be nice to have an italian mixer in the stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back