BT's got new skillz...

Maybe I got my cooking methods mixed up!

Hey...I don't really cook!
laugh.gif

I'm all over the email...already wrote you back, slowpoke...

Don't get me going on the bull-fighter shid BT...
tounge.gif
 You don't need to fight a helpless bull to be tough!  
smile.gif

I've just heard it's good to use pressure cookers for meat, that's about it...isn't the new rage cooking turkeys in pressure cookers?  My husband talks about it every Thanksgiving, but we've never bought one...supposed to be the best turkey ever...moist, tender, tasty...anyway, that's all I've heard - that it's good!!!  
smile.gif
Wow! You really ain't a cook!
laugh.gif
Like HM said, the craze is to deep fry the t-giving turkey. It'd take one HELL of a pressure cooker to do a turkey big enough for my family!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'm not fightin' the bull to be tough, I'm doin' it to be MEAN.
laugh.gif
There's a difference between bein' tough and bein' mean. I ain't worried about a tough guy, it's the MEAN sumbiches you have to watch out for. All kiddin' aside, I'm only mean when I'm pushed into it and have to be. However, when that time comes, they don't come any meaner. I can be ruthless when cornered into it.

Anyone can get tough (takin' all them fancy fightin' lessons, military/LE training, etc...) but you can only be mean if it's already in ya. I've seen mean beat the hell out of tough MANY times over the years.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091798194 -->

smile.gif

laugh.gif

I'm all over the email...already wrote you back, slowpoke...

Don't get me going on the bull-fighter shid BT...
tounge.gif
 You don't need to fight a helpless bull to be tough!  
smile.gif

I've just heard it's good to use pressure cookers for meat, that's about it...isn't the new rage cooking turkeys in pressure cookers?  My husband talks about it every Thanksgiving, but we've never bought one...supposed to be the best turkey ever...moist, tender, tasty...anyway, that's all I've heard - that it's good!!!  
smile.gif
Wow! You really ain't a cook!
laugh.gif
Like HM said, the craze is to deep fry the t-giving turkey. It'd take one HELL of a pressure cooker to do a turkey big enough for my family!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'm not fightin' the bull to be tough, I'm doin' it to be MEAN.
laugh.gif
There's a difference between bein' tough and bein' mean. I ain't worried about a tough guy, it's the MEAN sumbiches you have to watch out for. All kiddin' aside, I'm only mean when I'm pushed into it and have to be. However, when that time comes, they don't come any meaner. I can be ruthless when cornered into it.

Anyone can get tough (takin' all them fancy fightin' lessons, military/LE training, etc...) but you can only be mean if it's already in ya. I've seen mean beat the hell out of tough MANY times over the years.
wink.gif
Are you saying it can't be done!!!

HEY! I never claimed to be a cook...
tounge.gif

HE COOKS...I RIDE!

Yeah, I was thinking about that damn turkey frying thing...thought it was a big pressure cooker for a minute, but I've been smacked down and corrected...

That would be one HUGE MF pressure cooker, wouldn't it?!
laugh.gif

I'm sticking with the crock pot...

No-cooking 'Shell, signing off...

smile.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

man BT...you crack me up! You take pictures of everything! Looks good. Can I get a Latte with that??

Hey BT,
You need your own cable show!

Not only the best how to's  ( with pics) on Busa maint. jobs, but now how to's in the kitchen!

Glad you read the instructions on the pressure cooker. Mama used to cook with one, she was good at it, but told me stories of them getting away from some people and leaving a giant sized mess as they blew their pressurized stuff all over the kitchen!

BTW, dinner looks good. I can stop by Starbucks and pick up a couple of Lattes, we could have some laughs!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091843305 -->

Hey BT,
You need your own cable show!

Not only the best how to's  ( with pics) on Busa maint. jobs, but now how to's in the kitchen!

Glad you read the instructions on the pressure cooker. Mama used to cook with one, she was good at it, but told me stories of them getting away from some people and leaving a giant sized mess as they blew their pressurized stuff all over the kitchen!

BTW, dinner looks good. I can stop by Starbucks and pick up a couple of Lattes, we could have some laughs!!!!!!
Hehehehe... Yeah, my own TV show...
laugh.gif
Grab the latte's and head on over.
beerchug.gif

O shure, BT makes a roast and it's

"O beautiful BT this"

and

"O delicious BT that"

I sew up one spider costume and I'm someone's biotch!

WTF?

J/K BT - looks durn good. And yer gettin that from a sewing, cooking, welding, vehicle fixen school teacher!
laugh.gif

O shure, BT makes a roast and it's

"O beautiful BT this"

and

"O delicious BT that"

I sew up one spider costume and I'm someone's biotch!

WTF?

J/K BT - looks durn good. And yer gettin that from a sewing, cooking, welding, vehicle fixen school teacher!
laugh.gif
Yeah, Mikey, go ahead... Hate on ol' BT... I still love ya like a brother, man.
biggrin.gif

Back