Who's bored the most you or me???

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I'm bored just plain freaking bored...Ain't got shat I want to do...Lot's I could be doing but ain't...Just can't get out of this rut...Bikes been messed up most of the year...One little break to Myrtle Beach and thats it...I need a freaking break...
evil.gif

I think you just need to ride, bro. I know it sucks azz not to be riding.
sad.gif

Hey I think every turbo Busa owner needs a ready reserve Busa... I have an 02 SE with HMFs and a bunch of other good stuff... Excellent condition... I'm feeling you though, Grab a book just chill and relax...

Never boring round here. Life goees 100 mph ass backwards most of the time,

then I get on Suzie and it all smooths out.
cool.gif
wink.gif

Don't wanna read, watch tv or ride anybody else's bike...My partners bike is here now and has been for several months now...Got on it one day and made a block...Just didn't feel right...Just didn't feel like the "STUNGUN"...
sad.gif

tought was going to read about cc's
i don't ride enough too, too FN busy.

I am training for the NYC marathon again. Not really training but registered to the marathon. And I am part of a running club. I have a half marathon scheule in the bronx next Sunday but i'm really not in shape.
Gonna go ride with some guys on this board.

FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

tought was going to read about cc's
i don't ride enough too, too FN busy.

I am training for the NYC marathon again. Not really training but registered to the marathon. And I am part of a running club. I have a half marathon scheule in the bronx next Sunday but i'm really not in shape.
Gonna go ride with some guys on this board.

FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sorry I'm really bored...
evil.gif

Back