rubbah is SOOO fuggin bored of this one

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
new motherboard,new processor,new hard drive,new......

Tried this fix, that fix, starting in safe mode deleting the corrupted files , Norton anti virus , Microsoft security downloads , blah blah blah...

Now , I'm just bored .

OK, great virus......you fuggin' low-life loser bobohead.

You've sat in yer dimly lit basement suite all by yerself,drinking flat Coca-cola,eating two day old pizza, writing up this virus to screw with ......who ? Microsoft? They dont care . It has affected me thou . Some guy from ? I just wanna hit a few websites,talk to some friends , mind my own business.

Thats all .

Why do these people even exsist?

Whats their purpose ?

I'm bored with the whole deal .

Can anyone help get rid of this bullshid ?

Give me an address . I'll go rip out their lungs .

Norton calls it the : W32.Welchia.B.Worm

the process shows as : SVCHOST.EXE

its also been called the blaster virus .

I call it......BORING .

Can anyone help ?

thanks......rubbah .

I think the blaster virus is one of the newer developements. I don't think I know anything that can help.

Moral Support, bro! Moral Support!!

Hmmm... This virus was going around my school... I believe they used an updated version of Norton to cure it. If I remember correctly, I think microsoft has a link in their website about it. This blaster worm was a big deal and affected A LOT of computers world-wide last year, however it doesn't really do anything... just annoying... I dont get it either... I guess some people just have too much free time. If it was me, I would be out riding instead of coding a stupid, good for nothing virus...
Anyways, try doing a search for it in google, I'm sure you'll find some program that will cure it.
(If not, theres always the format c:/ command
tounge.gif
)
but hopefully you wont have to go there.
- hope it helps

thanks.....have tried this scan an that....

have formated both hardrives several times now....reinstalled,downloaded fixes,patches, have prayed to the computer gods.....

I'm bored.....

Thanks anyway , Rub.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
M A C I N T O S H !!!

2 years 100% trouble-free. (Never a virus)
Restart button - Whats that
rock.gif
?

I know, I know, it stinks....  yadda, yadda, but I came from a Windows world and have not looked back since!  *Except for what WWJD said about computer gaming.  The Mac sucks in this category.  I can't agree more with that one.  Oh well that's why I still support Microsoft with the XBOX* (As I go to throw it out the window)

Rubba I agree?  A whole world full of insight, knowledge, and creativity and we have sad soles that sit around drinking (flat) coca-cola trying to ruin it for the rest of us.  It's a shame.

Think of what those damn hackers could accomplish that would actually be helpful to the rest of us!

dlrumbl
(aka Dumbell) - Thanks to rubber glue is brown......
tounge.gif

Everyone have a good day!!

Ohhhhhh and Rubba before you let me have it... I will talk with my Grandfater sometime soon and see what he finds out!(He's seen them all) I know he could fix it, it just would be really hard to translate what he said into words that you and I could understand!! Ha Ha

<!--EDIT|dlrumbl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080823465 -->

Nevermind... I saved the scan results and opened them as a text document. When I open that I can see the full file names and other info. According to virus info searches on mcafee's site on all my infected files it seems they were all assessed as low risks. Just wish I knew how I got 'em. Prolly from those damned penguin games or something like that!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Nevermind... I saved the scan results and opened them as a text document. When I open that I can see the full file names and other info. According to virus info searches on mcafee's site on all my infected files it seems they were all assessed as low risks. Just wish I knew how I got 'em. Prolly from those damned penguin games or something like that!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, darn sloppy penguin games!

Actually, most viruses come in through email. Mostly...

Best Virus eliminator bar none.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080862966 -->

fire.jpg

When are we going to get the self thinking computers. I am tired of fixing windows. Tired of Macs crashing with 0s10 also. Give me something that can take care of it self.

haha....yep! Looks very disturbing, though! I thought those nether regions weren't supposed to be on fire....

biggrin.gif
Just had my puter checked by Panda..no viruses..but AOL still logs me off when i am having fun..now on a cable modem..hmmm..hope to solve problem soon..
Thanks gang for keeping me up to date on this cruddy problem

Back