Either you get it or you don't-

Either you get it or you don't- - Who on here would have done the same?

• Clean it off right now- Demerol works!

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Clean it when you are able to ride again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let the wind and rain wear it off eventually (Charles!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
So I'm at home bored because I had knee surgery yesterday (torn medial meniscus), so I take my cane and go out to the garage to look at my baby. Lo and behold, a bird had flown into the garage and shat upon my left rearview mirror! I go back inside and ask my wife where the Windex is, and of course I get "Why?". I explain as I head back to the garage, and she is doing the "you have NO business..."- I don't hear the rest because I was shutting the garage door.

So who would have left it until later, and who would have insisted on doing it immediately?
rock.gif

(No Pan, you don't get to make fun of me posting under the influence of 100 mg of Demerol...
laugh.gif
)
smile.gif

Since you were able to walk out to the garage and look at her, I don't a little wiping down a mirror will add any additional stress to the knee.

Be careful though and don't do too much until you rehab that knee. Think about the long term, and get well soon.
beerchug.gif

I would have torn the bike completly apart and rebuilt it!

Well maybe just clean the crap off would have done just as well
SHOCKED.gif

I can't even stand a splattered bug on my bike, my helmet, or my jacket, so I hear ya. Next time, though, don't even look. Or ask your wife to put a cover on her. You gotta heal!

Morning dove did the same in my garage. Clean at earliest convenience.

Oh, heck no! That crap has gotta come off. You wouldn't let your wife walk around with a booger hanging out of the nose so how is this any different.

36_20_1.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Jul. 04 2007,19:48) I would get out the powerwasher and clean it properly.  
super.gif
 immediatly.
bowdown.gif
Last time Shibumi used the power washer on Akasha, he tore one of the Kanjis.

Don

(USN05LE @ Jul. 04 2007,19:52)
(TIMMYDUCK @ Jul. 04 2007,19:48) I would get out the powerwasher and clean it properly.
super.gif
immediatly.
bowdown.gif
Last time Shibumi used the power washer on Akasha, he tore one of the Kanjis.

Don
OUCH! Didja HAVE to rip the bandage off that one??
poke.gif

Tis true...
pissed.gif

clean it immediately hands down my appendix burst a few months ago and i ended up sitting on my bike in the kitchen looking out the window or moving it too the living room to sit on while playin moto gp on my xbox

Now you have done it, I need to go out to the garage and check to make sure no stinkin bird got my busa!
SHOCKED.gif
All kidding aside, take your time with the rehab on your knee. I had major damage on my left knee and after the operation I had a cast from the tip of my toes to the top of my hip. I did too much too soon and I think I did more damage to the knee after the operation and it still feels like crap 30 years later. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I have had the meniscus surgery as well. Knowing what you are feeling right now? Oh hell yes I would have cleaned it right away. The pain isn't that bad compared to seeing your girl shat upon;)

uhmmm.....i voted the "Demerol Works" thingy....bird shid can be like sulfuric acid..they gotz a mean digestive system for all them seeds....he11....i always usta wonder if the birdman of alctraz had some escape plans go'in on...cause pidgeon shid will eat right through steel bars.
laugh.gif

take another dose and clean it off...your bike will thank you and you will thank you.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ Jul. 04 2007,20:23) Now you have done it, I need to go out to the garage and check to make sure no stinkin bird got my busa!
SHOCKED.gif
All kidding aside, take your time with the rehab on your knee. I had major damage on my left knee and after the operation I had a cast from the tip of my toes to the top of my hip. I did too much too soon and I think I did more damage to the knee after the operation and it still feels like crap 30 years later. Hope you are feeling better soon.
So THAT explains the bowlegged chicken look...
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind thoughts Hal! Thank God mine wasn't that serious.

Of course, I remember last season when Pedrosa had a hole in his knee after a Qualifying wreck, and raced on Sunday. I'm thinking if that Spanish leprechan smurf can do it, why not...

Okay, maybe I'll wait a week- I don't use that leg much on the bike anyway...
tounge.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jul. 04 2007,20:34) uhmmm.....i voted  the "Demerol Works" thingy....bird shid can be like sulfuric acid..they gotz a mean digestive system for all them seeds....he11....i always usta wonder if the birdman of alctraz had some escape plans go'in on...cause pidgeon shid will eat right through steel bars.
laugh.gif

take another dose and clean it off...your bike will thank you and you will thank you.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
+1 Bird droppings will etch into paint and plastic.

laugh.gif

Easy vote for me,

one of the polling categories was named after me  
tounge.gif

If there's time to clean it...   there's time to ride it  
biggrin.gif

qp.jpg

Back