Either you get it or you don't-

Either you get it or you don't- - Who on here would have done the same?

• Clean it off right now- Demerol works!

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Clean it when you are able to ride again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let the wind and rain wear it off eventually (Charles!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If there's time to clean it... there's time to ride it [/Quote]
+100
So since you can't ride it...DON'T clean it. Just take another 100mg of demerol and make the "voices" go away.
tounge.gif

(Shibumi @ Jul. 04 2007,18:35)
(GSXcite @ Jul. 04 2007,20:23) Now you have done it, I need to go out to the garage and check to make sure no stinkin bird got my busa!
SHOCKED.gif
 All kidding aside, take your time with the rehab on your knee. I had major damage on my left knee and after the operation I had a cast from the tip of my toes to the  top of my hip. I did too much too soon and I think I did more damage to the knee after the operation and it still feels like crap 30 years later. Hope you are feeling better soon.
So THAT explains the bowlegged chicken look...  
poke.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind thoughts Hal! Thank God mine wasn't that serious.

Of course, I remember last season when Pedrosa had a hole in his knee after a Qualifying wreck, and raced on Sunday. I'm thinking if that Spanish leprechan smurf can do it, why not...

Okay, maybe I'll wait a week- I don't use that leg much on the bike anyway...  
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
I'm so bowlegged and my wife is so knock kneed when we stand together we spell OX!
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

(GSXcite @ Jul. 04 2007,21:28)
(Shibumi @ Jul. 04 2007,18:35)
(GSXcite @ Jul. 04 2007,20:23) Now you have done it, I need to go out to the garage and check to make sure no stinkin bird got my busa!
SHOCKED.gif
All kidding aside, take your time with the rehab on your knee. I had major damage on my left knee and after the operation I had a cast from the tip of my toes to the top of my hip. I did too much too soon and I think I did more damage to the knee after the operation and it still feels like crap 30 years later. Hope you are feeling better soon.
So THAT explains the bowlegged chicken look...
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind thoughts Hal! Thank God mine wasn't that serious.

Of course, I remember last season when Pedrosa had a hole in his knee after a Qualifying wreck, and raced on Sunday. I'm thinking if that Spanish leprechan smurf can do it, why not...

Okay, maybe I'll wait a week- I don't use that leg much on the bike anyway...
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
I'm so bowlegged and my wife is so knock kneed when we stand together we spell OX!
SHOCKED.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

I'm not EVEN going there....

Okay I will, did you and your wife play tic-tac-toe all night on your wedding night?!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif

ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 04 2007,21:04) Easy vote for me,

one of the polling categories was named after me
tounge.gif

If there's time to clean it... there's time to ride it
biggrin.gif
Amen brother!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(05BusaLe @ Jul. 04 2007,20:36) I would have torn the bike completly apart and rebuilt it!

Well maybe just clean the crap off would have done just as well
SHOCKED.gif
No you would have started the cleaning process then figured out how to mod those mirrors
laugh.gif

I hope you cleaned the baby up. They just trimmed the meniscus right. Clean the baby and go for a ride when you get off the demerol.
wink.gif

Of course I cleaned it!!
super.gif

Yes, it was torn, should be up and running (okay walking) in a few days.

(dadofthree @ Jul. 04 2007,22:45)
(05BusaLe @ Jul. 04 2007,20:36) I would have torn the bike completly apart and rebuilt it!

Well maybe just clean the crap off would have done just as well  
SHOCKED.gif
No you would have started the cleaning process then figured out how to mod those mirrors  
laugh.gif
No problem, I ain't got mirrors!

DSC00003.JPG

Oh hell no
SHOCKED.gif
my baby might have received a full bath lol
closing the door on an argument/Priceless
beerchug.gif

Hitchcockish, we see that during migration. Who needs stinking mirrors with a camera coming out the arse
rock.gif

Clean immediately. From what I've heard, bird poop has acids which may eat away at the something-or something.

Maybe advise the wifey-poo (or witchey-poo) in advance and tell her that keeping the 'busa spotless until you're recovered is her sole responsibility.

wow.gif
(j/k)

Just clean it...

Back