white gen 1 (fastfrog)

1 of 2 2006 le White Hayabusa's in the family. The other belongs to my 76 year old Pop.

048.jpg

White '06 is def one of my favorite. I have the black '02 similar to yours nickxxxr, but the 06 le white was my first choice and the one that I was looking at here on CL sold before I even got to make an offer. They are fairly difficult to find. I would never tell that to my baby "Ethel" though:laugh::laugh::laugh: I must admit that I am a fan of fastfrog's 06. If I had gotten it, that's what i would've wanted it to end up looking like.:thumbsup: Good lookin bikes!

Same here. Was a fight between my back or the white. I got the black in the end because of such a good deal

Sent from mobile device

Woohoo some very nice bikes here. Awesome. Now my girl is telling me she wishes i bought a white one... Lol

Sent from mobile device

???

whats up with your hump dude?

i always wanted to ask you.... why is your frame silver? i thought all le frames were black and yours istn polished either? i was just curious to know

I never said mine was an LE, just that,its white. :whistle:
It's my LE-ish. It was originally a black/grey 06 but a bad paint job on those fairings prompted my to buy all new OEM's rather than try and find another painter. I always liked the white so the LE-ish was born. The silver frame goes well with the seat too.

Don't hate me cause I'm different. :laugh:

Droid via Tapatalk

no hate brother, no hate at all. i knew it wasnt obviously from the frame but who cares, your bike is still awesomeness all on its own. congrats on going with the white def :thumbsup: second fav color. like i said before looking at your bike makes me want to 240 mine... but i love the curves too much.
:bowdown:

:beerchug:

no hate brother, no hate at all. i knew it wasnt obviously from the frame but who cares, your bike is still awesomeness all on its own. congrats on going with the white def :thumbsup: second fav color. like i said before looking at your bike makes me want to 240 mine... but i love the curves too much.
:bowdown:

:beerchug:

:thumbsup:
I had an old Harley lookin guy come ask me about my bike once, he said he had one too. Everyone has one at home as I'm sure you know. He then asked my why my frame was silver. Hmm... I thought, guess he does have one. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Haha yeah everyone has one at home next to their lambo you know. And maybe or maybe he just spends all day online looking at them wishing he could trade his Harley in for one. And in that time acquired some knowledge of the best motorcycle in the world.

Sent from mobile device

Here's mine. It was white till I went fast and that automaticly turned the color orange..... :rofl:

Actually the orange is over a white base. So technicly I have a white bike underneath.

Paul's pics 277.jpg

Back