All you’d have to do is paint the front fender?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I ran across this 99 paint scheme on eBay. By ‘looking’ at it I immediately got an email offering it to me for just $702. Tank cover included but no mention of the front fender. Everything else though. I wonder if the paint is an exact match. For example these Chinese companies offer a white hump for Gen 1s but although it’s a nice white it isn't
D56F872D-7475-40C0-A76D-7513FF8F44BD.jpeg
the frosty white on the 06 LE.

Doesn't it seem dumb that the front fender isn't included? Jus sayin'

(it's not, right?)

Well, although their description states all pieces included it doesn’t list the fender by name. And a fender is probably not thought of as a piece of a fairing set. Neither is the tank but for matching colors they have to include a cover. Since they do state the hump or cowl cover and the tank cover (is) included, I’d think they would’ve mentioned the fender as an additional selling point. Maybe an email could find out. They (are) including a shield and all the hardware (free of charge). :laugh:

Well, although their description states all pieces included it doesn’t list the fender by name. And a fender is probably not thought of as a piece of a fairing set. Neither is the tank but for matching colors they have to include a cover. Since they do state the hump or cowl cover and the tank cover (is) included, I’d think they would’ve mentioned the fender as an additional selling point. Maybe an email could find out. They (are) including a shield and all the hardware (free of charge). :laugh:
All the ones I've seen include the fender....maybe I haven't seen them all either...

I ran across this 99 paint scheme on eBay. By ‘looking’ at it I immediately got an email offering it to me for just $702. Tank cover included but no mention of the front fender. Everything else though. Nox Vidmate VLC I wonder if the paint is an exact match. For example these Chinese companies offer a white hump for Gen 1s but although it’s a nice white it isn't the frosty white on the 06 LE.
I've seen include the fender.

Back