white gen 1 (fastfrog)

nickxxxr

Registered
so i got bored while looking for my rear hump, i started searching for le white gen 1 to compare to my midnight black for wifey to see. i looked for prolly an hour now, is there like no one here with a gen 1 white but froggy? or do i just suck at searching that bad. see what happens when i get bored... lol:laugh:

eee92940.jpg

6f4e4ae4.jpg

1fba33e9.jpg

dcf7aab1.jpg

d51ba561.jpg

Mine ^ :)

You just kept finding mine cause its the best. :laugh:
Droid via Tapatalk

Haha absolutely. Or maybe your just the only one that whores your bike. Either way nice. If i could go back i think id get the white one. I think... Maybe, possibly, Idk, i doubt it, probably not. Still hot though lol.

Sent from mobile device

I like this one too, believe he's a member here, least this is where I got the pic. Oh yeah, I took a pic of my computer screen. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1304652092861.jpg

White '06 is def one of my favorite. I have the black '02 similar to yours nickxxxr, but the 06 le white was my first choice and the one that I was looking at here on CL sold before I even got to make an offer. They are fairly difficult to find. I would never tell that to my baby "Ethel" though:laugh::laugh::laugh: I must admit that I am a fan of fastfrog's 06. If I had gotten it, that's what i would've wanted it to end up looking like.:thumbsup: Good lookin bikes!

You know you aint right!!:laugh:

LOL!!!

She will get a chuckle out of it. Years ago when she use to post more, she would always get the "dude" "bro" or "man" comments...we both had some laughs about that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back