Which exhaust will make most power?

I'd like to add that yesterday I just received my Ti-Force Sumo pipe yesterday (Thanks Street and Track).. The pipe looks absolutely great and I can't wait to get it installed along with other goodies. If anyone wants pics of the Ti-Force pipe, let me know. My brother has an 01 Busa with a Muzzy. He likes the look and sound of the pipe and says there's a noticable difference in performance. I think that's going to be the case with exhaust that you mount up.

John 16:10

This thread didnt go so wrong , many people have different opinions thats what makes this world so great. I have kept my mouth shut when i disagree just because i dont believe thrashing someone on a open forum is my style , even if they are wrong. Ego's are a great thing , if it wernt for ego's and guys thinking they can do it or make it better then we wouldnt be as advanced as we are in the world today. Nothing wrong with a good debate IMHO.

I like this thread... Need more n-foe however!!!!!

Does anyone have a list of the most well known full exhaust systems that show their hp increases over stock. (exaust system only) Such a list would help us out in our decision.

thanx
Bass

(basscrazy @ Dec. 01 2006,12:14) I like this thread...  Need more n-foe however!!!!!

Does anyone have a list of the most well known full exhaust systems that show their hp increases over stock.  (exaust system only)  Such a list would help us out in our decision.

thanx
Bass
This is still on of my favorite exhaust threads.

(Professor @ Dec. 01 2006,14:14)
(basscrazy @ Dec. 01 2006,12:14) I like this thread...  Need more n-foe however!!!!!

Does anyone have a list of the most well known full exhaust systems that show their hp increases over stock.  (exaust system only)  Such a list would help us out in our decision.

thanx
Bass
This is still on of my favorite exhaust threads.
ah yes. Needs to be read in the morning with coffee. Not good to read at night after a long day.
laugh.gif

One of the best posts ever to hit the org.

runeight...

Back