Which exhaust will make most power?

(mountainmotor @ Nov. 28 2006,15:35)
(Somebody1010 @ Nov. 28 2006,14:51) I am looking to put on a full exhaust system on and i want to get the most power for my moneys worth. I will be adding a PC3 along with the system.
Here's a thought for you . Peak dyno queen power aside and much MORE average power through the run time you might think about the 680.00 dollar M4 exhaust and a set of Yoshimura cams for around 1280.00 total .

Other than that , the Akraprovic Evolution , Titanium Force Sumo are a couple of proven big power pipes that won't hold you back if you decide to build the engine later . You might even page member DaveO and ask him about the Hindle's he has ran .

Build you a heavily modded sleeper and punch +200hp through HMF dual low mounts w/o use of nitrous. Yeah , thats the ticket  
biggrin.gif
You get what you pay for.....and cheap is cheap no matter how you look at it.

(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,22:38) M4 is made by Muzzy correct? Another pipe we have tested at lenght with the ZX-14. On the 14 it has produced the lowest power almost equal to slip-ons in some cases. Maybe they should have went with a stepped header, who knows. I know the M4 is the next generation and there comes the old quality thing again. 640.00 is exactly that 640.00....not much. Just stating the facts as I know them. Put together a nice bike people know it, throw together a bike, people know it to.
M4 is made by M4 in Texas , not by Muzzy
biggrin.gif
. A very well made pipe that uses stepped primaries for the Busa system . Please don't insult the people who have chosen to purchase these pipes . They are a very good choice for many owners and that price I posted is NOT retail .

Quote:
"Put together a nice bike people know it, throw together a bike, people know it to."

I hate to be the one to tell you but there's some more to making these things fast than throwing money at them .

Your stating facts as you know them .... I am stating facts on all the above
biggrin.gif

BTW , that Tsukigi has same amount of weld protrusion as the Hindle if you ask me . If they don't penetrate , they ain't going to hold up .

Show me a dyno sheet of that Tsukigi making more than 172 hp on an otherwise stock Busa engine on top of a Dynojet 250I . An HMF dual low system will and it's not a race pipe .

For that matter , show me a dyno sheet of any Busa engine with the Spec II on it . I want to see why you list them up there with the Titanium Force for the Busa engine's .

biggrin.gif

(mountainmotor @ Nov. 28 2006,18:01)
(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,22:38) M4 is made by Muzzy correct? Another pipe we have tested at lenght with the ZX-14. On the 14 it has produced the lowest power almost equal to slip-ons in some cases. Maybe they should have went with a stepped header, who knows. I know the M4 is the next generation and there comes the old quality thing again. 640.00 is exactly that 640.00....not much. Just stating the facts as I know them. Put together a nice bike people know it, throw together a bike, people know it to.
biggrin.gif
. A very well made pipe that uses stepped primaries for the Busa system . Please don't insult the people who have chosen to purchase these pipes . They are a very good choice for many owners and that price I posted is NOT retail .

Quote:
"Put together a nice bike people know it, throw together a bike, people know it to."

I hate to be the one to tell you but there's some more to making these things fast than throwing money at them .

biggrin.gif

BTW , that Tsukigi has same amount of weld protrusion as the Hindle if you ask me . If they don't penetrate , they ain't going to hold up .

Show me a dyno sheet of that Tsukigi making more than 172 hp on an otherwise stock Busa engine on top of a Dynojet 250I . An HMF dual low system will and it's not a race pipe .

For that matter , show me a dyno sheet of any Busa engine with the Spec II on it . I want to see why you list them up there with the Titanium Force for the Busa engine's .
The dyno sheet was posted months ago. If you pay attention to the board you would have known, I also built a project bike 2003 Hayabusa for Sageronin which had HMF's on it. It now has a "Brock" pipe and he also has my 2006 Hayabusa with the Tsukigi Spec II race, same dyno 166 for the Hindle and 172 for the Tsukigi and the quality is not in the same ball park by any means. Could you post a picture of yourself and your bike I think we have quality mixed up, seriously. I list them there because I sell and have both. I have the race Ti-Force on my 2006 ZX-14 right now.....duh
poke.gif
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

poke.gif

I will be waiting for the pictures I know you post on several boards so it might take you some time to get back to this one.................
lurk.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 28 2006,18:46)
argue.gif

you are correct, I don't need to argue with anyone. Well I am going to go play in the garage and wonder what it would be like to have a nice motorcycle, hmmm what next............
laugh.gif

(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,18:32)
(mountainmotor @ Nov. 28 2006,18:01)
biggrin.gif

Quote:

biggrin.gif

The dyno sheet was posted months ago. If you pay attention to the board you would have known, I also built a project bike 2003 Hayabusa for Sageronin which had HMF's on it. It now has a  "Brock" pipe and he also has my 2006 Hayabusa with the Tsukigi Spec II race, same dyno 166 for the Hindle and 172 for the Tsukigi and the quality is not in the same ball park by any means. Could you post a picture of yourself and your bike I think we have quality mixed up, seriously. I list them there because I sell and have both. I have the race Ti-Force on my 2006 ZX-14 right now.....duh
poke.gif

poke.gif
Do you have a Dyno sheet on the Ti-Force on the 14 ?

biggrin.gif

poke.gif

Two Wheel Tuner just tested the "race" version not available to the public. With mapping 19.6HP over stock. It is currently on my bike now and it will get dyno tuned on my brand new Dynojet 250I shortly. I have a very labor intensive base map for it now from Ti-Force USA. I will post dyno sheets on ZX14.NET have a look there for the prinouts since this is a Busa board. Since I also own ZX14.NET we get to test a lot of stuff. Very well made pipe. 26 pounds lighter than stock.  
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,19:18) Two Wheel Tuner just tested the "race" version not available to the public. With mapping 19.6HP over stock. It is currently on my bike now and it will get dyno tuned on my brand new Dynojet 250I shortly. I have a very labor intensive base map for it now from Ti-Force USA. I will post dyno sheets on ZX14.NET have a look there for the prinouts since this is a Busa board. Since I own ZX14.NET we get to test a lot of stuff. Very well made pipe. 26 pounds lighter than stock.  
beerchug.gif
It's OK to post a Kawi dyno sheet on here
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 28 2006,19:21)
(GPW @ Nov. 28 2006,19:18) Two Wheel Tuner just tested the "race" version not available to the public. With mapping 19.6HP over stock. It is currently on my bike now and it will get dyno tuned on my brand new Dynojet 250I shortly. I have a very labor intensive base map for it now from Ti-Force USA. I will post dyno sheets on ZX14.NET have a look there for the prinouts since this is a Busa board. Since I own ZX14.NET we get to test a lot of stuff. Very well made pipe. 26 pounds lighter than stock.  
beerchug.gif
It's OK to post a Kawi dyno sheet on here  
wink.gif
Ok, when I personally run the bike on the machine I will post the sheets. Unless I see it first hand its all mumbo jumbo....stay tuned. This particular pipe I know little about but I am learning more each day.
cool.gif

GPW,

I am new here, I owned a 05 Busa, the TSUKIGI PIPE your refering to; is it a full exhaust, 4x2x1 or 4x1 or what for the price you charge, I am seriously thinking of buying

(Hell_boy @ Nov. 28 2006,19:54) GPW,

I'm sorry I own an 05 Busa.
You can edit a post...look to the far right upper corner of the post...click the "edit" box and
edit then click the box on that screen to "submit modified post"  
wink.gif

Back