When thehottest two topics are about another site

I also have 6 half inch holes drilled in each end of my stock cans. TheMotorHead remapped my stock computer.

It' not loud but sure sounds good when I rip.

I have a small air box mod too
smile.gif

I prefer the black Sport Tour wind screen. I don't think it looks as good as some of the others but I like the ride
smile.gif

So let me understand this correctly.  We are starting another post to discuss the negative LABUSA posts,  thus making it 2 post for the price of one.  
wow.gif
sad.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088619793 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

No need for a war of words here I am just having a bit of fun.  My apologies if you took it wrong...
Apologies accepted!  Thanks!  
bowdown.gif
Hey DOC!!!

btw, you dont really know me.. well ok you dont know me at all,, but anyway..

Think you might have some free time between Sept 28th and October 4th?

It looks like I might be in Vegas for business, will probably bring my truck with the busa in the back. If your up for a ride or two and feel like showing me around all the good spots that would be cool..

Ron

Come on Thinker way in.... LOL:D
I'll have you know that I have matured and have learned to avoid topics....sometimes.

But...I think we have been duped into a discussion that smells and tastes a little like the very site we were talking about. We have always had dual members represented here, but now I see names that I only saw over there before. It would appear as though the topic grabbed their attention, as I would expect it to. So now they come over here and we all beat it and each other to death just like typical topics over there. I guess this is FUN.

The only way to avoid putting out juicy bait for people that ordinarily would find it boring here is not to discuss it....so I won't.

Later

That is exactly what I am talking about thinker!!! Voice of reason....!!!

LOL!
smile.gif
You guys are so much fun! I need to come here more often to read the funny posts. XOXOXOXOX -Anna

I'm gonna stay out of these boring topics too...all I wanted to do was talk about bikes..

I can go over to LaBusas to hear this stuff
smile.gif

I been a little slow myself, lately.

I don't think I went over 110 today. That's indicated of course...

I do have two down in the back so I believe my speedo is pretty close now.

Hmmmmmmmmm maybe I should just merge this with the other 3 threads?? they are all over the place like this one.

viol8r it's good to see your name, you have been around for a long time.

I have to ask? Why in the world would you you guys get in a bashing contest on this board? I go to Labusa's every once in awhile too there are some good people over there and there are some bad.... Same is true here. We tend to not stir up the pot as much here and that is what this board has been about. If you go to a site and you disagree with the content then you must have enough maturity to be able to process the information and know how to respond. Sometimes not responding is the appropriate response. Talking smack about what another board does is not worth the time in my book, just dont go back if you cant handle it. I like this board running a little smoother and with a sense of balance, respect, integrity and honesty.... but I don't stir up a hornets nest with those that like it the other way.

To set the record straight, Chase (aka bigdog) has nothing to do with this site. If you didnt like him good for you, he's gone so get over it.. If you think that Im a tech geek then you might be right, and I might be more if you would pull your heads out of the past and look. This site has come a long way and I hope that we just let this topic rest.. Jeeeesh

Cap

Captain, the name of one of the threads here has been edited since it was up for a few days.

It was something like, "Labusas. Can't this site be taken down.."

Didn't sound good.

I never said I didn't like Chase. There was some chit chat as to whether BigDawg, the one that put up the thread, was Chase.

Site looks good and you got good people here.

Back