Concealed handgun carry when riding

Hey everyone I live in South Florida (Miami) and we have a pretty liberal guns laws here. Depending on my mood and what I am wearing will determine what gun I will carry I know I sound like a women but with the weather changes we get here I sometimes wear thin layer or thick layers.
I hope this works. Here is a pic of me at a shooting compition.

henry005.gif

A compact Glock 9 or .40 will fit in most rear jean pockets easily,and still pack a wallop,especially the .40.Unfortunately capacity is reduced in the compacts,but if you happen across some leftover non law- enforcement (legal) Talons,it doesn't really matter.EVERYONE has the right to effectively defend themselves,just make yourself aware of the laws in your area.You may find in many instances you don't even need a CWP.Almost forgot-the compacts are pretty much pocket-sized,as long as you don't use a plus-one floorplate.
Capacity shouldn't be an issue. Self defense type gun battles are very close range if you empty a clip in that situation, you have more too worry about then capacity.
biggrin.gif

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I don't like Glocks.

I owned a glock 9, 40, 357 and 45. I sold em all when I went to the ruger. (once i had kids i needed a safety. Then i sold my ruger 45's for my baby!! Baby desert eagle compact 45. Im a big guy i actually carry that concealed and no one knows. Sometimes i forget till i sit in the car and it jabs me in the side!!
cool.gif

Capacity saved a friend's life-not all of us shoot like a marksman when we a scared to death.Took 14 of 19 to take this guy down.

Generally speaking, (Conditions and Backstop permitting) I am emptying my gun...  Hell I might even reload...  You figure if your going to shoot, make damn sure they cannot come around with a civil case after the fact...  15 Rounds will prolly do it.

Glocks?  I like them for their reliability and ruggedness, but they are not pretty and compared to the SIG 226 they are a Beeyotch to field strip for cleaning...  No that big of deal, just that breakdown tab is a Mother... I don't care for Ruger Auto's...they just don't have the right feel...  I am still thinking about getting a Nickel Platted Desert Eagle in .357, that would just be a fun gun... Or Maybe Ti Coated....

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080324062 -->

Desert_Eagle_Mark_XIX.jpg

LOOK OUT its the COPs. Why would you tell everybody that you carry? I live in the great state of Iowa only the bad guys get to carry guns. You have to sell your sole to get a consealed carry permit.So I am told

The gun shop I work at has had that exact Desert Eagle in stock for months. It takes a special person to shell out the $$$$ for a gold DE.
tounge.gif

A few notable quotes:

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." - Ted Nugent

"Lots of reporters, when they have a question about guns, call the Brady people, which is like calling the Ku Klux Klan for information on the N.A.A.C.P." - Michael Bane

"Smart guns and safety locks aren't meant to protect children. They're meant to kill gun owners." - Victor Milan

"There are 83 million lawful and responsible gun owners in this country, and we're sick and tired of being treated like criminals." - Sam Cohen

"You may have my guns, but the ammo must go with them. P.S. All ammo leaves my possession at 1150fps." - Leslie E. Starks

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan

"Americans who value freedom had better be more concerned about the gun control crowd than the criminals. The criminals want your money. The Neo-Totalitarians want your freedom." - Charlie Reese

"Every 13 seconds in America someone uses a gun to stop a crime." - Sen. Larry Craig

"Based on the fact that 9mm casings were found at the scene, the talking head reported that the weapon was "presumably an Uzi." Of course, I suspect this person would have difficulty telling a 9mm casing from a bronzed condom." - Ken Maurer

"Gun bans don't disarm criminals, gun bans attract them." - Walter Mondale

"Liberty has never come from government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is the history of resistance." - Woodrow Wilson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." - Thomas B. Reed

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using their weapons to protect their rights, it makes me very nervous that these people have these weapons at all!" - Rep. Henry Waxman

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

cool.gif

Hey Bence I am not with the goverment... I used to be in the Army(7th/9th Field Artillery), But that pic was taken at a Shooting competition.
guns.gif
I am a Bartender/Bar Manager in South Florida.
40__s.gif
I truly believe in the 2nd ammendment.
idea.gif

Great quotes warbaby, really point to what should be common sense. On a side note, I just finished dressing up my newest addition (ar-pistol pic on 1st page). I'll post a pic in full dress if anyone is interested. I just can't stop raving about the performance of this little gem. 2-3 inch groups at 25 meters are pretty good when you pump out a 62 grain round at 3000fps out of a 6 inch barrel.
I just need to find a blank adaptor to fit on the barrel. It would be ashame if I couldn't use is during the next training rotation here in May. The SF trainees are always in awe when I get into my "rollplay". Coments like "Damm, you get better stuff than us" are very common. Just a nice hobby, right. Chris

NCBusa2001, u look like an anti-goverment type off dude....sorry man, that picture just gave me the impression. LOL!
sorry NC, i got the wrong dude...i meant henryace. Hahaha
He looks to me like someone engaged in a shooting competition...and you look to me like someone scared witless of responsible citizens exercising their 2nd amendment rights...
It was a joke home boy..and scared? u ride ur busa down here and see my scary ass and i can provide transportation home in an ambulance or hearse of ur choice. its a promise. u dont know how to joke, u shoudn t be on here.

And b4 u reply to my post, pheonix.....understand 1 thing, talk is cheap, especially on the internet. dont even need to reply since it would be endless.

Woah fellas, remember we are supposed to be compadraes. The lack of hard feelings and flaming here are what helps to make this board great. Can't we all just get along. Chris

It was a joke home boy..and scared? u ride ur busa down here and see my scary ass and i can provide transportation home in an ambulance or hearse of ur choice. its a promise. u dont know how to joke, u shoudn t be on here.
Woah there Speedy-

Relax, take a breath, let it out...there ya go. I simply took offense to you comparing him to the likes of McVeigh. I hear enough of that crap on TV and such, it just bothers me. If it was just a joke, just say it was a joke...no need to threaten people's lives! I sincerely hope you don't own a firearm w/ a temper like that...

NC-not to worry bro, we all friends here
smile.gif
smile.gif

Besides, like he said, this is the internet, all this could ever turn into is a battle of wits, and the poor guy is obviously unarmed...
biggrin.gif

Now THAT was a joke!!!!

smile.gif

Back