Wheelies On the Busa

Wheelie on a Busa???
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I have to agree, wheelies on a bike that long and powerful. I would save that for a 750. If you got big ones then go for it!!
cool.gif

if you are going to wheelie a bike you will eventually go over. It will happen. You get cocky and find that balance point and then try to push it a little more and a little more then before you know it you are listening to your tail light kissing the pavement and the rest is history.

I could'nt have said it better...

Any suggestions for a stock-'Busa wheelie?
warm the tire up, go along in first gear at 23-30 mph and snap the throttle and the front end will come up. what you want to do with it after that is up to you.
i personally dont trust first gear as it will do an uncontrollable burnout wheelie of youre not careful. instead ill pull it up in second gear, although it is not as glorous as a first gear its alot safer in my opinion. What i do is get to about 50-60 in second. scoot back open it up and close it then open it again and it will loft the front nice and slowly.

i personally dont trust first gear as it will do an uncontrollable burnout wheelie of youre not careful. instead ill pull it up in second gear, although it is not as glorous as a first gear its alot safer in my opinion. What i do is get to about 50-60 in second. scoot back open it up and close it then open it again and it will loft the front nice and slowly.

ILL BE BACK...........................................

long standup wheelies cause your bike to starve for oil.
05' gsxr 1000's have a new pickup thats lower and farther back to remedy this problem--but that still doesnt make it a uni-cycle
i dig a good wheelie like the next guy but you have be warned
smile.gif

I just put a strap on my front end...so I can just blow by ya'all and not having to worry about the front coming up....see ya...lol
cool.gif

i personally dont trust first gear as it will do an uncontrollable burnout wheelie of youre not careful.  instead ill pull it up in second gear, although it is not as glorous as a first gear its alot safer in my opinion.  What i do is get to about 50-60 in second.  scoot back open it up and close it then open it again and it will loft the front nice and slowly.

ILL BE BACK...........................................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let me know how it works BusaBlu. Not that I'm using you as a guinea pig or anything, I would never do such a thing...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

THE FIRST GEAR LOFT IS GOOD. HAVNT TRIED THE 2ND GEAR LOFT YET. IM STILL GETTING USED TO THE BIKE BUT I CAN SAY THAT ALL MY BUDDIES WERE PROVEN WRONG THE OTHER DAY ABOUT THE BUSA BEING TO BIG AND HEAVY TO GET THE FRONT OFF THE GROUND WITHOUT CLUTCHING IT....HAHAHAHAHA

be very careful.......

i wrecked my cbr954 while i was doing a wheelie and flipped backwards.....i broke my leg and had a large chunk of skin ground out in my ankle......im in the healing process right now and it is a hard lesson learned........

Does anyone have any good directions for wheelies on a busa that has the 16/42 setup? I am really trying my best to do long wheelies and not just popping it up.
Hey! if you think that doing wheelies in a busa is fun your wrong, I do my wheelies on my o5 limited at 85mph and is not fun at all bealive me, if you make one mistake at that speed your history, just take my advise, just go head and drive your bike safely and enjoy your ride, don't make the mistakes that I have done in the pass, I have 5 knee sugerys and 4 back surgerys, that will tell you how much fun I've had in the pass, just my 2 cents.

My best Regards,
Catch me if you can!

<!--EDIT|Catch me if you can!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119363654 -->

Does anyone have any good directions for wheelies on a busa that has the 16/42 setup? I am really trying my best to do long wheelies and not just popping it up.
Hey! if you think that doing wheelies in a busa is fun your wrong, I do my wheelies on my o5 limited at 85mph and is not fun at all bealive me, if you make one mistake at that speed your history, just take my advise, just go head and drive your bike safely and enjoy your ride, don't make the mistakes that I have done in the pass, I have 5 knee sugerys and 4 back surgerys, that will tell you how much fun I've had in the pass, just my 2 cents.

My best Regards,
Catch me if you can!
rock.gif
Then why do you still wheelie your 05 if youve had so much trouble and its not fun?

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and new to streetbikes in general. I bought my 05 busa 2 months ago and I have started playing with some second gear wheelies. I can't stop. It's really fun, I just get going about 55, clutch, rev, let out and nail it. I can keep it up throughout second, but haven't been able to shift into third without dropping the front.

If you want to do wheelies get a 750, or liter bike. They come up sooo easy. DO NOT LEARN TO WHEELIE ON A BUSA. I do small wheelie on a busa but do not think your going to wheelie on a Busa like a liter bike. You have the WRONG bike.

THE WHEEL COMES UP QUICK BUT NOT TO HIGH(DEPENDING ON THE TWIST YOU GIVE IT) IM NOT LOOKING TO DO 12-O-CLOCKS, 2 MILE WHEELIES, OR 100MPH WHEELIES JUST SOME FUN WITH THE FEELING OF THE POWER PULLING OFF THE GROUND WITHOUT CLUTCHING IT. I WILL STAR TO PLAY WITH THE SECOND GEAR WHEELIES AFTER I PLAY SOMEMORE WITH 1ST GEAR

My best Regards,
Catch me if you can!
rock.gif
Then why do you still wheelie your 05 if youve had so much trouble and its not fun?
Hi him, hey, I'll take back what I said, don't take me wrong, is fun to do wheelies and 360's witch I didn't mention before plus other crizy stuff, what I ment to say is when you hit the ground at that speed is not fun at all you think is the end of the world, oh! BTW forgot to mention my Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant....LoL

Catch me if you can!

Back